Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top eleven now sucks!

Rookie

Top eleven now sucks!

Your tactics don't count anymore, to enjoy top eleven you simply have to start paying for stuff.. And that is just terrible... I want to enjoy the game and not cheat my way to the top... Just look at my opponents tactics... Yet he dominated the game.. I believe my tactics counter his.. But didn't work.. We have same ratings 93% each

yes the engine is unstable i agree bt i dont see any problem in this match. Your oppo dominate the midfield and his flank player is having a good time terrorising you defence. All i can say is bad day for you. Oh dont trust that counter tactics player make the different. peace.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

I also wouldn't advice putting the down arrow in all you defenders. Maybe one, plus the fullbacks job is to go forward and attack despite being defenders.
    He's using a formation with three ST and usually that's a weak one IMO so that's a little strange. Anyway, we are playing against a computer algorithm and there is little to nothing we can do at times despite the frustrations and all the changes we make.
    teebag333 likes this.

Apprentice
    Short passing, through middle, high press, offside, no arrow, will beat him.
    teebag333 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Short passing, through middle, high press, offside, no arrow, will beat him.
    I did all, except no arrow, still didn't work... I started with short passing, through middle and high pressing.

Apprentice
    Sorry, forgot to mention 2 strikers, preferably with middle based formation like 4-1-2-1-2 with above orders.
    With your 4-2-3-1 could work but it looked like both your no.7 & 11 are having a bad day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Sorry, forgot to mention 2 strikers, preferably with middle based formation like 4-1-2-1-2 with above orders.
    With your 4-2-3-1 could work but it looked like both your no.7 & 11 are having a bad day.
    Yeah, i guess that was the problem, my midfielders too, they all just switched off... It was a terrible match

So you´re a cheat if you buy tokens....?

That´s one way to look at it since you lost a game

Quality of both teams?^^

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    So you´re a cheat if you buy tokens....?

That´s one way to look at it since you lost a game
    Not cos i lost the game, i jist think it takes the reality out of such a game.. I do spend money on games.. Like poker.. Hope u get my point
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast