Thread: A reason for not full condition

Kto

A reason for not full condition

I wonder, what reason managers have, not to have the squad at 98-99% condition. I have read about doubts, that condition even plays a role (which would be nonsence but who knows). Lets say, you have only one game at a day, and this one is important.
    I saw a video where one plays CL-semi, experienced manager, starting with 80-95% condition. End of first half he is worried about some players being dark yellow and thinks about substitutions.
    My asso loans some players but totally "dead", constatly. What use does it have? I know he logs in often, so its not like he makes a training once in 24h.

Of course condition plays a role, it's one of the few things that actually makes sense in the game, also morale. I don't fully understand your question but If you chose to play hard pressing and man to man your players condition will drain faster during the game. Plus some players get tired faster than others based on their fitness or strength, so you should keep that in mind. Low condition can mean your players will not perform at their best and there is a higher chance of injury. The association players are constantly tired because they are used by their owner. If you need them you need to use your green packs.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A reason for not full condition
    the reason is that many people trying to get the four extra bonus from training.

But if you didn't have the time to do some practice early in the morning
    or you don't have X2 bonus available (so need 4-5-6 sets)
    or not enough players
    then maybe you cannot have full condition for a game.

Personally I prefer to start with all four bonus at max 10% and 85-90% condition
    (if cannot have all)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Kto
    That might be so, Niko, our asso captain loans bench players as he has the strongest %, they are always dead and he is at 40% bonus already early. And others even use those players.
    So would you say, its nonsence to use a player with i.e. 30% condition instead your own who is fresh and 5-10% skill weaker?
    I ve read threads about those questions but there is still no answer if and how much condition matters. I consider so far (just guessing), 10% less condition is equal few skill percentage less (2-5???).
    But maybe I overvalue cond. I would rather go for 8% bonus and 99 cond than 10% and 85-90 (can be only an issue in morning games?). For very important games I just used few greens.
    Last edited by Kto; 05-25-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I consider so far (just guessing), 10% less condition is equal few skill percentage less (2-5???).
    no, there isn't such a formula.

condition isn't a major factor but it matters.
    Some times it's just the "Wheel of fortune" that affects one game.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-eleven.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html