Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: False scores

False scores

Hope someone can answer this.

I've just watched a match in my league and the game ended in a 0-0 draw which was a great result for me but when I came out of the match and into the League screen the score still said 0-0 but then (infront of my eyes) the score changed to 0-1 in favour of the team that I didn't to win.

WTF is going and can anyone shed any light on why it happened? 😡😡😡😡😡

KenoticFC likes this.

Another Ghost goal situation. Nordeus will tell you the server dropped out or you momentarily lost internet connection. The game engine then 'sets' the score as it finds the parameters. One of those things you can do nothing about.

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    KenoticFC likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey guys, please read the post I wrote about this issue here. There are two scenarios that can lead to a different result. Yours, Tony, is the 2nd one.

I once had a similar scenario. While I was attending a match I get a phone call in the same moment my team scored (What's the chance of that happening). I see the player who scored the goal and get the indicating goal vibration. After finishing the call I noticed my goal wasn't allowed. I didn't pay much attention and realized it was just bad luck getting the call in that specific time.