Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Monthly Card is a great idea

The Monthly Card is a great idea

As there's been a lot of complaining about Nordeus here, I want to voice my support for one of their new ideas, the new Monthly Card package that's being tried out in certain servers. The monthly card costs $4.99 US & gives you 10 tokens at the outset and 3 per day for 30 days thereafter.

This is an offer I will take you up on. One of my longstanding problems with T11 is that the token packets in the Gift Shop are overpriced. A basic pricing principle is that overpricing for a service decreases the profit of the selling firm because it drives away customers, especially true in a zero marginal cost business like Video games. Personally, I would be buying packs that gave me 100-120 rests or tokens if they were priced the $4.99 level regularly, adding to the Nordeus bottom line. Instead, these packets are about 50 rests which is just too much. The Monthly Card package makes for a better value tbut also rewards long term players as you don't get the benefit all at once, which is fine for a regular like me.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Last edited by madflo19; 04-18-2017 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Wrong post lol

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Better than you both are thinking - 30 x 3 = 90, +10 for the initial = 100T...

In the UK, 80T bought will cost you £7.99. 100T for £3.99 using this monthly card? No brainer...
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

My mistake,instead of 10T+3T/day i misread 10T + 1T/day😀

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Monthly sub? Count me in.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Hi guys!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the new Monthly card package.

Good luck on the pitch!
    Bunzo likes this.

Yes it is a good offer, and a smart marketing idea from nordeus side.

Giving tokens at a really good price+make them loyal players and not ghost players.

I wish now we can get a nice new feature developed on gameplay.
    We are dry here.
    ibangali likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Apprentice
    I would like monthly card for more quantities of greens instead of token. 100 tokens cant upgrade a player by 4%.

It's a good idea by Nordeus, maybe throw in some green packs as well instead of only tokens to make it an even better deal. I don't get why this monthly card feature is not available to buy on the new PC version though, should be made available for purchase on all platforms..
    Last edited by JustinXI; 04-19-2017 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinXI View Post
    It's a good idea by Nordeus, maybe throw in some green packs as well instead of only tokens to make it an even better deal. I don't get why this monthly card feature is not available to buy on the new PC version though, should be made available for purchase on all platforms..
    Yep, it should be made available on PC on every server, I'd buy it in an instant. Nordeus do something about it please!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast