Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Season 93 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Those were FA matches,if you read the other thread you'll see that Nik asked not to post anything from FA!
    With this team i have this season at FA 9wins,1draw,1 loss playing against" monster" teams,but I'm not one of those people who belive that winning at FA they are great managers,as most of the people knows that those games are broken.
    Ps 1 : glad to know that you are watching me
    Ps 2: next time I'll ask you what to post and where lol
    ...I realized that he's using a V style formation.... since time I've been reading here and personally that this formation seems to fail more lately.... so this just help to confirm the "V conspiration theory" (uuuuhhh muahahahahahahahaha -phantom screamings and so as background sound- LOL)

Oh how stupid..oh well!

Season 93 - Are you ready?-img_0017.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    All smiles and butterflies when the "troll"is in your favour, right? Don't remember you posting this result in the other thread
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Those were FA matches,if you read the other thread you'll see that Nik asked not to post anything from FA!
    With this team i have this season at FA 9wins,1draw,1 loss playing against" monster" teams,but I'm not one of those people who belive that winning at FA they are great managers,as most of the people knows that those games are broken.
    Ps 1 : glad to know that you are watching me
    Ps 2: next time I'll ask you what to post and where lol
    From my experience, around the time I left associations (and quit the game too) in 2016, the final results in terms of win, lose or draw seemed to be more or less pre-determined. I suspect that the matches were simulated more like friendly matches, where many things concerning the match were already decided before the match was being shown to play. Nothing to do with 'trolling'; just that the methods used were unfair and inappropriate.

Let me tell you a little 'story'.
    In the early weeks of associations, things seemed to be working well for my association. We (Tactician, Motrin, Medo, Peter and Arion) used to be working on things individually and as a group, and we were doing very well. The game engine itself seemed to be different at that time. Those were the times when training, attending matches, following assistant manager advice and so on had a significant effect in addition to the effects of quality, tactics and chance. Later, Nordeus made some changes in the game, probably because of certain flaws of their newly introduced features (bonuses, assistant manager advice and instant effect of orders and so on). Concerning associations, they probably made more changes as every weekend there were complaints about game errors and so on. So, they could well have adjusted things so that less calculations are made during association matches or less resources are used. Around those times, we recruited a sixth member: Bunzo. We continued to work the way we used too, but after a few weeks things started to turn sour. Teams of our associations were losing where they should not have lost. One match can be lost as it can happen in real life football, but when it becomes too common, something is clearly wrong. one of our members also seemed to have lost the desire to continue to play or maybe he had his focus on some other things, so we were more like 5 playing for associations, but we continued. At some point, it was clear that the game was not the same. Bunzo lost two matches, where he should not have and surely not with those scores. I was shocked myself when I learnt about the results. One of the reports 'said' that the opponent beat him with pure genius and movement (something like that). So, despite still having one of the results hard to swallow, given that the formation and orders were used in those two matches were logical counters and were tested a lot of times with success, maybe the opponent was a genius. Later, this same manager lost in the final; if he was that so good as said by the game, then he would not have lost like he did. So, it was like already pre-determined that this opponent would win both matches in the semi-final against him, but then that same opponent would lose in the final. In one of my matches, in some way to say, I noticed that the game already decided that my team would win no matter what the opponent would do. In some way to say, I was like sitting on the bench, eating peanuts and watching the opposing manager making changes and trying hard to get a win. That was my final week in associations; I left. As you see, I left despite having won because the problem in this game was not about winning or losing but how you win or lose. Work, time and effort were like nothing much. Others left the association too after I left, and I quit the game too later after having made tests using several accounts, finding out that things were like cosmetic in this game for certain cases. To compare, it is like you will be pressing on the keys of a keyboard or remote control thinking that you are controlling the players in say a game like in Fifa, but you have not moved the controller icon corresponding to yours to the side of the team you wished to control, and so you will be pressing them for nothing other than fooling yourself.

Based on some of the posts I have seen here and there concerning associations lately, it seems that some undesirable things have not changed. With time, it seems more people have observed that something is fishy about association matches, and their posts consolidated what I suspected way back. Lately, it seems many have noticed the bad in how non-association and non-friendly matches are simulated too. About those matches, that is League, Champions League and Cup matches, some bad things were from way before (as back as the time of the old version only, the blue one) but it seems more people on this forum have been experiencing them; there well could have been changes or just by chance more people from this forum happen to be victims lately. Some posts and complaints even made me laugh - not really laughing at the complainer, but what are there in the posts on the funny side, and also 'laughing' as someone who has been a victim of some of those '****s' too in the past and as someone who know what '****s' could be there in this game.

Why some undesirable things seem to happen to some people a lot, while to some much less or even nearly absent, that only Nordeus knows. But, as it was as during the old days, it seems that there is a sort of partiality in this game, where a fraction of users experience undesirable things much more (so much, that it is evident that something is wrong in the game), another fraction that get them less, and another fraction that rarely get them; it is as if some are playing a different game. In the past, I complained about things in this game, and the response from this forum indicated as if only a few of us were victims and many were not, but these days it seems the set of victims has enlarged, and many have become suspicious and are complaining.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-18-2017 at 09:35 PM.
    madflo19, Altiplano and motrin like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ...I realized that he's using a V style formation.... since time I've been reading here and personally that this formation seems to fail more lately.... so this just help to confirm the "V conspiration theory" (uuuuhhh muahahahahahahahaha -phantom screamings and so as background sound- LOL)
    4-5-1 V-style has been failing enough times in the past too. I myself I failed a lot with 4-5-1(V) (way back, that is in 2015) despite having won a few leagues with it. I never even achieved a double when I was using it. It is one of the reasons why I don't fancy that formation and even have some sort of hate against it. I have won much more using other formations. Maybe some managers, by chance, they faced a lot of teams where 4-5-1(V) and the orders used were good counters for the ones faced, or maybe a combination of both this and the 'roll of dices' involved in the game. But, in many cases, including those on the forum here itself (no offence intended), those using 4-5-1(V) have overpowered teams; so, their successes are not really because of the formation but because of the significant superiority in quality the team using 4-5-1(V) had. I did not have such an advantage in quality or so much overpowered wingers when I was using 4-5-1(V) as my main formation. Put equal quality 4-5-1(V) versus equal quality other formations (and no bias or quality fooling, that is no overpowered wingers but with under-powered players at other positions) to face each other in the same league and knock-out competitions for several seasons, and we will see if 4-5-1(V) ends up as being so good as some claim or think it is in this game. I doubt it will end up among the top 2 or 3 formations concerning this game. But lately, I noticed that odd formations or what would be rare formations have done well, and based on the matches I have played this season, formation does not seem to really matter much as compared to way before.

Ah, and don't forget about the striker 'conspiracy' that made that line about 4-3-3 in your signature no more valid.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-18-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    khris likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

Ah, and don't forget about the striker 'conspiracy' that made that line about 4-3-3 in your signature no more valid.
    Probably exist a good reason why a V formation "tend" to fail more, and for sure is the way in what the game do the simulations, too when creates the 1vs1, decide how to solve these situations etc..... is related to the same reason why since september '15 the STs stopped working as before.... or when for example we have situations in 10 vs 11 in what seems that suddenly after a player has been sent off, "his negative impact dissappear" and the team seems to play way better with 10 than with 11.... yesterday I was winning 2-0 in the assos' and when the other team saw a double yellow just needed 3 minutes of game to score,.,,

All is related with the calibration inside the simulator.... and sure is not so easy understand how works exactly and in what way can be improved to create "better simulations"..

By myself since I started participating in the forum I did many suggestions, and ofc Ive ma opinion, related to the fact that right now many factors count to decide a match result, and the addition of training bonuses and eliminate, as the devs did, the limit in the skills, so one can have 1%'s and skills at 20* this really IMO create more foolish simulations...

I only used bascally 3 main formations in the 57 seasons that Ive managed the FCBayern, the 4-3-3 was the first and worked me well... then I started switching a ST as AMC sometimes and gave me success.... then since the changes related with the STrikers, when they suddenly stopped working as before, and I realized that the 2nd attack line was more decisive, I started using the actual 4-2-3w-1 and for now works enough well for now and I hope the game will not do unexpected changes with some lnes of players xD
    The joke with the signature for those who don't know abot what is related, comes from a pic of a dev' when they introduced this feature in our profiles that say what is our most common used formation, cause the pic they added in the post for some reason showed the 4-4-3 as formation used so, was then when I added this info in ma signature xD

By the way Tactician, do you play more competitions right now than the assos'? just read that you started playin again for 4th time

I don't want to exploit the super subs, because... nobody at my league did/does it. All play normal, make their sub aorund 45'-90'. Before the league game, I had just one. My chinese rival also has one and another team lead with 2.

After FA, I missed to put back Costa. I joined the game, subed in Costa, he scored twice (assisted 3). At 52', I made normal sub - Meiringer came in, scored twice (assisted 1). Costa had a rating of 10 at half time... but who was MoM?
    Good thing, now I'm leading the super sub.
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-img_2444.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

By the way Tactician, do you play more competitions right now than the assos'? just read that you started playin again for 4th time

I thought about posting some pictures, not only concerning this topic but also in some other threads, but I am using mobile internet (data package) these days as where I am, there is no internet by line, and the ISP, despite that the application was made more than a month ago, still has not come to do the necessary and release the internet.

Last season, I came back playing, but no more that seriously. I have put it in my forum's signature. My team won the Cup and the Nivea League, and it came out 3rd in the league. So this season, it is League, Champions League and Cup. My team got knocked-out of the semi-final stage in the Cup, so for now the league and the Champions League are left, though it seems for the league it will be more likely second place unless the 1st place lose at least 2 points from the remaining matches to be played without my team losing any points.

By the way, why did you refer to my nickname in a comment on FB where t11 fan was referring to another forum user that had the 'tactic' part in his nickname . It was not me that asked about 'how to counter' in my first post. As a forum moderator, you could have checked what my 1st post was to confirm. Oh, and I am not sure if you checked the private message I sent when I was around last year (2016). That thing between us, that ended badly on your side, was due to your misunderstanding. What I said on one forum post (way back) was for another person who had the part 'rat' in his forum name and he was ungrateful towards me despite that I helped him, hence why I said 'ungrateful rat' in the post. I gave so many indications later that it was not you, but you did not get it. I hope now you get it.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-19-2017 at 12:15 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Hmm I've been mostly playing 451v this season and im 1st in League , Cup Finals and semis in Super League .. It seems pretty good against most formations so far.. I've NEVER lost against the standart 442.. I only had troubles in the beginning of the season against 4-2mc-3w-1 but I found out that the tactics I used were not good (played attacking down both flanks,offside on counter on; and then switched to normal mixed mixed on HIGH, off) and lost once against 4-4-1-1 which was a bit of a troll game ..
    And considering 11 out of 13 teams in the league are full 6* teams and the super league and CUP opponents were fairly even to mine I cant really say bad things for this formation.. ofcourse against tactics like narrow diamond which i know perfect counters that are not 451v i used those instead..
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    lol, funny you 're saying that Khris as we 're playing in the same asso group and you can see that most of the times I 'm using this formation.
    After 4 seasons of staying in the same level, my team is too strong (7*-8*, 135% q) so I had many games vs more strong opponents (the asso higher q team, usually a 150% q team).
    But still I can have good results wit 1/2 or 1* less q team.
    madflo19, pcmacdaniel and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm agree with Nik,45v1 still good for me,I can't say that there's any difference between now and some time ago.
    pcmacdaniel and khris like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast