Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Season 93 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    extra prima good

Season 93 - Are you ready?-good-1.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    We've advanced to the semi's of the champions league, where we'll step up in weight class. Galatasaray is a +1 level manager and captaining a platinum association, so should face some resistance in that match. If the boys survive, there is a +1 level scout buyer in the other semi-final. Alper FC is my level.
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-1-association.jpg

Cup, we've reached the final.Season 93 - Are you ready?-1-association-1.jpg

We won the semi-finals 31-4, to reach 1316 points. Our finals opponent is good, but we only need 9 points to reach the platinum. I couldn't be more proud of the boys as this association was once 6-7-2-2, so I didn't expect the climb to platinum to be that fast. Several new managers were added about 4 months back, including the alt team of a manager that's in a 8*/9* platinum association, which is the driving catalyst behind the hot streak.
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-1-association-2.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-17-2017 at 10:21 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.
    Level 40 Manager

As I had almost no players with less than 25 years in my team I thought was the moment to go of fishing lol

Season 93 - Are you ready?-shopping-s57.jpg

another, 3T dr-dc from Belgium... Just I think I need a MC.... xD

Season 93 - Are you ready?-shopp-t57-3t-last.jpg

After we were losing 12-6 1st round,the boys made a great come back and won the association semi-final 19-16,against an stronger opponent,the only 8* asso...
    My team was playing against a guy who had 10 players 9* 18 yo 🤤 and about 15% higher quality but I beat him twice 😊

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    After we were losing 12-6 1st round,the boys made a great come back and won the association semi-final 19-16,against an stronger opponent,the only 8* asso...
    My team was playing against a guy who had 10 players 9* 18 yo and about 15% higher quality but I beat him twice

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    All smiles and butterflies when the "troll"is in your favour, right? Don't remember you posting this result in the other thread

Champions League Semi-Finals for both my teams...

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s18-champ-semi-final-draw.jpg

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s04-champ-semi-final-draw.jpg
    madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    All smiles and butterflies when the "troll"is in your favour, right? Don't remember you posting this result in the other thread
    Those were FA matches,if you read the other thread you'll see that Nik asked not to post anything from FA!
    With this team i have this season at FA 9wins,1draw,1 loss playing against" monster" teams,but I'm not one of those people who belive that winning at FA they are great managers,as most of the people knows that those games are broken.
    Ps 1 : glad to know that you are watching me
    Ps 2: next time I'll ask you what to post and where lol

GAME OVER

Kto
    Madflo, I dont think he wanted offend you, but I was thinking the same reading your post about winning against a better q team.
    No need to observe you personally, all those complainig threads complain about unlucky losses, I dont know if there is 1-2 opposite of 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Madflo, I dont think he wanted offend you, but I was thinking the same reading your post about winning against a better q team.
    No need to observe you personally, all those complainig threads complain about unlucky losses, I dont know if there is 1-2 opposite of 1000.
    I don't care what he wanted to do,but if you or him read that thread you will notice that I'm the only one who posted at #3 about 2 matches were my opponents lost points as i was playing wall formation and they had normal formations,so if anyone wants to say something about this,they should find other peoples,not me.

GAME OVER

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast