Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: WTF happened with troll results ?

Why bother complaining anymore, defeated the strongest team in the league yesterday. Got a draw with a crap team today.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    gizzmo ... mate , I got you point, not much to add, but please answer honestly to the following question: how many time were you kicked from CUP, on first round, by a 45% less quality team?
    I would be p... off for sure! Don't think it ever happend to me. But I'll come back next season hoping for the same draw as I am sure of one thing: in this sitution, my win record is close to 100% when it gets more like 50% when my oppo's team quality matches mine.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 05-31-2017 at 10:16 AM.
    ronnymvc likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

I had a draw with a team 35% weaker than me. I was present, had 2 fans, i played home. he was not there and had only 1 fan. It is the first time that something like this happens to me in all those seasons. Is this a coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by tsifoutis View Post
    I had a draw with a team 35% weaker than me. I was present, had 2 fans, i played home. he was not there and had only 1 fan. It is the first time that something like this happens to me in all those seasons. Is this a coincidence?
    Sadly you should get used to this

I don't want to get used to it mate. If the results will be random then it does not worth my time anymore. I will keep the team but stop spending my time on the game.

I don't want to get used to it mate. If the results will be random then it does not worth my time anymore. I will keep the team but stop spending my time on the game.
    Hey I don't want to discourage you from playing the game if you enjoy it, that was not my intention. It's not always random but this unexplained troll results happen. As an addict myself I will advise you to keep playing until you find your own conclusion, if it is worth to put all the work or not.

Rookie
    This game it's a big troll without logic....when i boost my players with much training my team was bad!!!All my players they have 6 stars now from a lot of training,when i got 5 stars my team was much better.....it's redicoulous game!!!!I lost from team who played this tactic : dc dc dml dmc dmr mc aml amr st st my playerd with 5 stars got form 8-9-8-10 and now with 6 stars 5-6-5-7-5 are you serious troll eleven?f...k you

Apprentice
    there is a worst situation... when you lead the league table and you get busted by last place and when you check the league board you see that his only wining is vs your team... in that moment a keyboard into monitor looks to be a good idea , but we have to be aware of consequences ... )

If we look over the saves of my keeper it could have been worst .

WTF happened with troll results ?-troll-3.jpg
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 06-08-2017 at 11:25 AM.
    missing T11 old form

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12