Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: WTF happened with troll results ?

Apprentice

WTF happened with troll results ?

Is not my team but that match show that quality/stars/formations are useless

first match

WTF happened with troll results ?-first-match.jpg
    WTF happened with troll results ?-first-match-ratings.jpg

and second match

WTF happened with troll results ?-second-match.jpg
    WTF happened with troll results ?-second-ratings.jpg
    missing T11 old form

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A bad roll dice, a fixed result not only in one game but in two qlf games for CH.L. or the Cup - plausible

from Mythbusters thread, #102
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...eleven-11.html

more than a Myth
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    I hardly beat my cup opponent(at home 2-0) , my team is 35% better , but this WTF double cup match is way out of the troll result; and you can not say that is a "bad roll dice", it was "the best roll dice" for qualified team ...
    missing T11 old form

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A bad roll dice, a fixed result not only in one game but in two qlf games for CH.L. or the Cup - plausible

from Mythbusters thread, #102
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...eleven-11.html

more than a Myth

WTF happened with troll results ?-download.jpg
    ronnymvc, xander and Bunzo like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Today i was the troll from loosing 2-4 to winning 6-0 ,take this

WTF happened with troll results ?-troll.jpg
    nash123 and Steve285 like this.

[QUOTE=ronnymvc;460729]Is not my team but that match show that quality/stars/formations are useless

ronny

were you on during game??

Apprentice
    not, I only checked the results after...
    missing T11 old form

Famous
    At the end of the season, one of the top 4-5 teams always win the cup. I had the 3rd or 4th last season and the winner was the best one. So, I do not buy this "predetermined" or "troll conspiracy" - sorry mates. I have won the cup 14 times and lost it 17. Some times I needed a bit of luck and some times I was unfortunate. But that's just life, not a plot buildt by Nordeus to destroy me. Nor you. What would you say if you could guess the final result of a match just by watching the stars ? There would be no game and we would not be here discussing top 11 with passion every day.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 05-30-2017 at 11:48 AM.
    HairDryer and Alessio Fitch like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Troll results for me happen in the league all the time with abandoned teams. I'm gonna keep track this season. In CL i have had no big problems since all managers are usually active.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    At the end of the season, one of the top 4-5 teams always win the cup. I had the 3rd or 4th last season and the winner was the best one. So, I do not buy this "predetermined" or "troll conspiracy" - sorry mates. I have won the cup 14 times and lost it 17. Some times I needed a bit of luck and some times I was unfortunate. But that's just life, not a plot buildt by Nordeus to destroy me. Nor you. What would you say if you could guess the final result of a match just by watching the stars ? There would be no game and we would not be here discussing top 11 with passion every day.
    gizzmo ... mate , I got you point, not much to add, but please answer honestly to the following question: how many time were you kicked from CUP, on first round, by a 45% less quality team?
    missing T11 old form

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast