Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: First 20 minutes, you know you will lose the game...

Kto
    I think this debate is way too emotional to try getting closer to the 'truth'.
    Any opinion should be supported by numbers. If you're ****ed up, write how many games (as far as you can reconstruct) went 'out of logic' concerning quality, presence etc, same with anyone who sees consistence in results. At least out of one full season, better more, as I assume there must be a planned random factor in the game.

I think every TE manager has been experienced to feel trolled or fooled at least once in his career. That doesn't actually mean anything bad but it would be fine and fair if Nordeus should decide to provide some kind of guidelines as someone suggested here.
    Anyway, did anybody try to put a ST in the GK place and vice versa during a match? No matter orders and tactics , you are going to lose!..

Inviato dal mio SM-G530FZ utilizzando Tapatalk

Troll results are a fact but I will let people think what they want I'm done trying to make sense. I am still playing at this point because its an addiction and I don't want all my work to go to waste. First couple of season I honestly had no problem, last year finished 4th 1 point difference from the winner. Managed to get 4 wins and 2 draws against the top 3 teams, if it wasn't for the points I dropped against the last team and some other abandoned teams I would be champion. Yeah it makes sense to win 5-0 in the first leg and lose the 2nd with a team that has 5 points in total. The preparation bar is clearly a lie and has no effect like so much other stuff in this game.

Even the tactics have no power if you are destined to be trolled.
    2 seasons ago I wanted to finish 3d in CL group cause the competition was very hard. I had to lose the last match so I put my team in an unrealistic formation without any defenders (you would think that I would get punished) but no I end up scoring two goals. I tried messing up everything and I still end up winning.
    That's why tankers usually use the upside down U formation that's the only that one that apparently guarantees a loss.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Troll results are a fact but I will let people think what they want I'm done trying to make sense. I am still playing at this point because its an addiction and I don't want all my work to go to waste. First couple of season I honestly had no problem, last year finished 4th 1 point difference from the winner. Managed to get 4 wins and 2 draws against the top 3 teams, if it wasn't for the points I dropped against the last team and some other abandoned teams I would be champion. Yeah it makes sense to win 5-0 in the first leg and lose the 2nd with a team that has 5 points in total. The preparation bar is clearly a lie and has no effect like so much other stuff in this game.

Even the tactics have no power if you are destined to be trolled.
    2 seasons ago I wanted to finish 3d in CL group cause the competition was very hard. I had to lose the last match so I put my team in an unrealistic formation without any defenders (you would think that I would get punished) but no I end up scoring two goals. I tried messing up everything and I still end up winning.
    That's why tankers usually use the upside down U formation that's the only that one that apparently guarantees a loss.
    that's what i'm trying to say...nothing makes sense anymore. counter formations are not working, good game preparation not always working... like you said, it's an addiction and all that work don't deserve to quit just like that... an update to fix those results is too much?
    KenoticFC likes this.

Famous
    I agree games feel predetermined. Often in close matched games particularly in cup or cl it seems game has predetermined 0 away goals for me no matter what I do. Opponent gk turns into buffon despite being say only a 5 or 6 star player lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    dave1311 likes this.

Yes i did face this inspite of full training, full motivation and health. My superstars not able to score even after 1 on 1 n most of the time you lose

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeDzy View Post

Anyone who wants to make any kind of statement about simulation engine MUST PROVIDE STATISTICAL EVIDANCE and 1 match is not evidence. In any single one match can happen ANYTHING. Yes it hurts a lot when you loose to that 20% weaker team with no manager, but remember, that you most probably won last 10 of such matches, so it's just statistical correction... It's like a bad beat in poker - you did everything correctly and went all in with absolute nuts, but opponent got 1 lucky out and beat you - that does NOT show that the system is rigged or that you played bad or anything else apart that you just got unlucky...
    I made an experiment (it's more than a year) and yes there are some "fix" results but in most of the games your actions affect the game flow.
    If you 're patient enough, read this (it's a season's diary)
    https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%95%C...ix-result.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    I must admit, i dont understand the game at the moment. Last season i won the league, cup and Super cup (i was in the CL for the div above and came 3rd).

This year i lost in the 1st round of the cup to a team 30% weaker than me, i am 9th in the league and 3rd in my CL group. Nothing has changed in my formation, my players are as strong as they were last year. the league is of similar quality, but i just cant get any wins despite having several fans and attending each game against teams with no fans or just the manager attending.....it makes no sense.
    funqer likes this.

I am having the longest NOT winning streak ever . 5 games in a row. Hilarious man.
    Possession or shots on targets or any stats whatsoever nothing actually represent the actual results on the scoreboard. Weak or fairly equivalent opponents all are very same when it comes to my team. Congrats to them by the way!

God A.K.A game engine have some mercy

First 20 minutes, you know you will lose the game...-re.jpg
    KenoticFC likes this.

Rookie
    this is the new top eleven, where nothing makes sense anymore ) today in cup i started perfectly, 2-0 min 20, then he takes a red card. after that, my players dropped unbelievably. from 7.5, 8.5 ratings down to 6.5 - 7... my best player got injured and the game ended 2-1. the manager wasn't online and i had 3 supporters. i mean, how can this be possible? and why??? no one knows and nordeus for sure doesn't care.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast