Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: First 20 minutes, you know you will lose the game...

  1. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Lithuania, Vilnius
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    @ZeDzy
    If the "1% chance" happens frequently then it clearly is not 1%.
    Well, of course, you got the idea. What winning chance would you like to have against 20% weaker team with no manager attending? I would say 70-80% is reasonable. But I usually manage to win something like 19 out of 20 matches were my team is 20% stronger and I'm attending.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    @ZeDzy
    "Troll result are inevitable" so you are saying the game is predetermined no matter what action we do.
    Of course not, I feel that I can change the course of the match. But because you changed your winning chances from let's say 70% to 85% - that still does not guarantee you a win. Lets say you are down 1 goal, and you made some correct decisions and now you dominate the match - you still might get an upset, because when player is 1-on-1 with goalkeeper "roll of dice" is happening - and you still might get unlucky and roll 1 three times in a row
    ________________________
    ARSENAL, est. 2016
    Seaons: 30 Titles: 63
    Triple crown seasons: 10
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

  2. #22
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    You know what mate: you do what I want and me too. You are one of those claiming you are continuously being trolled while I'm not. If I lost 3 times in 33 seasons with no obvious reason (according to my poor mind), that must be a maximum. The other times, there were reasons. This morning, I just beat a team 25% superior in cup 5-1. Maybe this guy is here on the forum whining about being trolled. But I can tell you there were loads of reasons that could explain his defeat. No this game is not perfect, I agree. But I think overall it is not too bad. You are perfectly entitled to disagree with me but if I were playing a game as crap as the one you mention, I would just drop it.
    If you are not getting trolled it doesn't mean it doesn't happen to anybody else. Hiding behind what "doesn't happen to you" won't solve anything and not only in this game. Many people aren't affected by many other problems in life, does that mean that the problem doesn't exist?
    Trolling results didn't happen to me for some seasons, but in the latest one I've seen streaks of weird results for me, for association mates and for many other people on the forums. Every time you see the same stuff, manager absent, bots playing, shot efficiency higher than usual.

    You can keep comparing this to reality which is just silly, much like comparing any other manager games based on math to what happens in reality. There would still be shady stuff going on, bugs, problems and a lot of other stuff.
    xander and KenoticFC like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  3. #23
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    And another thing. You claim that it reality a team can make a come back from a 1-3 in the first leg and win 4-1 in the second one. Yes, this happened to me to in association games. Realistic right?
    No, it would be if the opponent was present and made some changes countering me, and instead he was absent (I actually was the only one present), kept the same formation with injured players, our home bonus was reverted to away and still obtained a completely different result. I also kept my same team since I won the first game.

    This shit has never been explained. Same identical elements, with only the home possession bonus to make a difference and still a different result, in favour of the away team. And it's also a HUGE difference in terms of final result. Why does this happen? Is this realistic to you?
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  4. #24
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Of course everyone is entitled to their opinions and experiences and gizzmo I don't think you are entirely wrong. But I agree with Tyltyl 100% since we both have the same vision how a manager game should be. You won 5-1 against a better team, good, but you did put effort in your team. In the case when true troll results happen the game is rewarding a non player, someone who doesn't put effort into achieving that result. I'm not saying the game should punish people who don't log in 1 or 2 days, but these are clearly teams the manager has forsaken for weeks.
    Problem is, we still don't know what makes a difference when the odds are in favour of one team only (Quality, counter formation, perfect condition, bonuses, prizes), maybe when even the opponent is not even playing. Just luck? Just a biased referee? I would accept any reason, as long as it's clearly declared and implemented.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  5. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Lithuania, Vilnius
    Posts
    43
    I think that moaning because of bad result is just same as blaming other and simply afraid of saying the truth - you mismanaged your team or were simply unlucky.

    Anyone who wants to make any kind of statement about simulation engine MUST PROVIDE STATISTICAL EVIDANCE and 1 match is not evidence. In any single one match can happen ANYTHING. Yes it hurts a lot when you loose to that 20% weaker team with no manager, but remember, that you most probably won last 10 of such matches, so it's just statistical correction... It's like a bad beat in poker - you did everything correctly and went all in with absolute nuts, but opponent got 1 lucky out and beat you - that does NOT show that the system is rigged or that you played bad or anything else apart that you just got unlucky...
    Last edited by ZeDzy; 06-02-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    gizzmo likes this.
    ________________________
    ARSENAL, est. 2016
    Seaons: 30 Titles: 63
    Triple crown seasons: 10
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

  6. #26
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Lithuania, Vilnius
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    This shit has never been explained.
    LOL - it's just bad luck. There you go, you have explanation - and it is TRUE. You just do not get how statistics and random simulators work...

    Actually this game is NOT like real football, becouse it is too consistent. If it were simulated like real football, then results would be MUCH MUCH MUCH more random. That is the true!
    ________________________
    ARSENAL, est. 2016
    Seaons: 30 Titles: 63
    Triple crown seasons: 10
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

  7. #27
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    846
    Ah another victim by the SEG aka Shot Efficiency God. This god has been playing tricks on me last season. I really don't know how I won the treble with my main team despite of the SEG. I got a lot of troll results and it is becoming a pattern.

    Last season I had a cup semi finale with my second team. First round I lost my home match with 2-1. Possession was like 65% for me, I had 27 shots with 12 on target. He had 7 shots with 3 on target. My goalie saved 2. His goalie saves 4. Really? Return match I dominate again. Possession 65%. Got 22 shots with 9 on target. His goalie saves 5. He got 13 shots with 5 on target. My goalie saves 3. End score 1-0 for him and out of the match. So for this result I had:
    65% possession
    49 shots
    21 shots at target
    9 saves by his goalie
    And I scored 2 goals.

    He had
    35%
    20 shots
    8 on target
    6 saves by my goalie
    And he scored 2 goals. I know it can happen, but I saw a lot of these results.

    In the new season I already had 3 of these results CRY!
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4


    FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

  8. #28
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    89
    omg, some managers in here don't want to admit that this game is full of problems and can't be compared with the reality...let me show you the latest example, today's league match. almost 20% difference between teams, played HOME. i prepared this perfectly: training bonus: 10% all 4, moral superb, condition 99%, i was online and 2 supporters, he wasn't online and 0 supporters. this is what happened:

    First 20 minutes, you know you will lose the game...-img_20170602_184631%5B1%5D.jpgFirst 20 minutes, you know you will lose the game...-screenshot_20170602-180950%5B2%5D.jpgFirst 20 minutes, you know you will lose the game...-screenshot_20170602-181014%5B1%5D.jpgFirst 20 minutes, you know you will lose the game...-screenshot_20170602-182552%5B1%5D.jpg
    after the first half i only had 3 shots and 1 on target even if i had 65% possesion and lots of chances... he only got 2 chances and scored 2 goals.

    and something i can't understand (and can't be compared with the reality): if a player gets a yellow card, normally he should play more carefully...but no, on top eleven, if a player gets a yellow card, no one else tackles anymore. only him. until he gets the second yellow card. it happened sooo many times before and it's simply ridiculous. no one else is booked except the one that already have a yellow card. and this happens on every troll match like this. the better team gets a red card, so he can explain partially the upcoming result.

    And the assistant's report is simply amazing:
    First 20 minutes, you know you will lose the game...-img_20170602_181502%5B1%5D.jpg

    If the server say that he is the favorite, when i'm 20% better, what can i say anymore? this proves that some matches are pre-arranged and no matter what are you trying to change during the match, the only thing you can do is to watch the server doing his "job". and get angry.

    i'm not saying that i should never lose, i have no problem losing with a higher quality or an evenly rated team...but not with 20% weaker and half-abandoned teams. this is just ridiculous. it ruins all the investments and time spend building your team and it gets really tiring...
    Last edited by funqer; 06-02-2017 at 04:28 PM. Reason: wrong links

  9. #29
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,042
    You have not been trolled, you have been beaten for Christ's sake ! From all the data you showed us, only one is relevant: numbers of shots ! Every experienced manager in this game knows that: this is the ultimate factor. If you lose the shot battle, you have less than 10% chances of victory: show me your tactic, show me his and I'll tell you why you lost.
    Sure it's easier to blame the game than the way you played. I am just here to help you understand. But there is no way to force you to do so. So, call it a troll if you wish: to me this is a logical result.
    Club: FC Lomagne

    Level: 33

    Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

    Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

  10. #30
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    89
    dou you like arguing with everyone on this forum? because trust me, there's nothing for me to understand. and there's no logic in this. this may not be the best example, but it happens way to often to be logic somehow. and stop trying to find any logic in all these bullshits results. it's just the way the server it's programmed... no matter what tactics i use, i will end losing games like this. end of story.
    Last edited by funqer; 06-02-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast