Page 90 of 135 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Second lost game in CL this season
    Nothing worked
    Attachment 122957

GK was the motm, so it's a sign
    Attachment 122959

that I will disqualify from a team that never won anything extra in 51 seasons
    Attachment 122961
    GK MOTM. There’s a surprise.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Second lost game in CL this season
    Nothing worked

GK was the motm, so it's a sign

that I will disqualify from a team that never won anything extra in 51 seasons
    2nd leg and everything worked
    Oppo maybe used hard defending, tackling, pressing and got many cards and I got many free kicks.
    Robinho scored 3 goals from f-k and at 30' I had 4/4 , 100% shot efficiency in stats.
    I had 15 supporters so covered his 5%+8% b.p. (thanks guys)
    His GK got 4.3 rate this time
    So playing in semi-finals

How many troll results you had this season ?-cl-qlf-2nd-game-0-6.jpg
    milpol and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

This game keeps surprising me. This time in FA. It's the third time when we get so close to top100 list when the game decides to troll us. Before this weekend we were only 7 points away from top100 list, 2 weeks ago we destroyed top14 FA, during the last 2 months we destroyed a lot of top50 FAs.

But this weekend the engine decided to troll us. I don't mention the fact that the opponent's FA is struggling between Platinum and Gold1 division or that each their team had lower overall than our members. What really kills me is this:

How many troll results you had this season ?-2.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-3.jpg

Not a single opponent's manager is present during the both matches. Seriously?!?!?! No support, no bonus, no changes in the formations and they still win. Especially I like this matchup that shows in the best way how stupid these results are.

How many troll results you had this season ?-4.jpg

Well seriously?! After an easy win 3-0 playing with exactly the same formation against exactly the same formation he was losing 5-1 the second game.

Red cards or penalties in every single game. How long are you going to laugh at us with your broken engine? Fix it!!! Return it to the state it has been before. Bonuses, players stats, overall rating - all these things have nothing to do with your results as they are absolutely useless when any abandon, untrained 3 stars club can take your trophies away

We trolled in the same way. None present ,all of us present and we lost for 3 points
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Dreamer
    @a.gavrilin

i don't understand why are you mad about this... i wrote many comments about associations trolls, how matches are fixed and how only the server chose who wins and who relegates... i've experienced so many strange and fixed results during those years of associations that honestly nothing can surprise me anymore. once we lost after leading 16-1 in the first round... other time i made 2 draws with a tanker who forgot to put his main team in field (120 vs 30%), or other time when i win 6-0 first round and lose 4-0 second round... and the list goes on and on. only fixed results in associations. don't bother training and get bonuses and be online during the matches because the server knows already who wins and who not ))) just chill and take the game as it is. a pure trash fixing every match.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    We trolled in the same way. None present ,all of us present and we lost for 3 points
    Just the same result, mate, we also lost with 3 points difference 15:18

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    @a.gavrilin

i don't understand why are you mad about this... i wrote many comments about associations trolls, how matches are fixed and how only the server chose who wins and who relegates... i've experienced so many strange and fixed results during those years of associations that honestly nothing can surprise me anymore. once we lost after leading 16-1 in the first round... other time i made 2 draws with a tanker who forgot to put his main team in field (120 vs 30%), or other time when i win 6-0 first round and lose 4-0 second round... and the list goes on and on. only fixed results in associations. don't bother training and get bonuses and be online during the matches because the server knows already who wins and who not ))) just chill and take the game as it is. a pure trash fixing every match.
    Well, I know and I totally agree with what you said - we also lost some tournaments previously after leading 16-1 and also had a lot of stupid results when the opponent hits the goal 5 times and scores 5 goals and you can't score a single goal even after 15-20 shots on goal. But at least during those matches we were playing against humans. In the the long history of our FA (which started the first day the FA feature was introduced) we have never played a single time absolutely bot opponent. That is what makes me mad, that bots play much better than humans, so what's the reason in entering this game again and again.

In the meanwhile while I was whining here about our FA I got trolled in my league))) 0-1 against 42% lower opponent with abscent manager who I destroyed this season 6-0, 0-4 and 3-1 in the first leg of the league and 2 cup matches with the present opponent. This game is so funny

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, tha asso games have a different match-up and calculations. There we can see very often the roulette effect.
    Black in the first game - red in the second with almost same conditions.
    That's why I said in the 1st post that those don't count.

Now about the event games, in this recent KotH (as in the first one) the troll effect was minimized .
    Maybe I had 1-2 trolls in +100 games.
    Sometimes I would expect an easier victory but it came at extra time or penalties.
    In other events when playing vs fake bot teams (Stoke City or Valencia Mermaids ) the troll effect is much bigger.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

yes, tha asso games have a different match-up and calculations. There we can see very often the roulette effect.
    Black in the first game - red in the second with almost same conditions.
    That's why I said in the 1st post that those don't count.

Now about the event games, in this recent KotH (as in the first one) the troll effect was minimized .
    Sometimes I would expect an easier victory but it came at extra time or penalties.
    In other events when playing vs fake bot teams (Stoke City or Valencia Mermaids ) the troll effect is much bigger.
    I wouldn't say that troll results were so few, but yes, only 2-4 games max. For example I lost to a much weaker opponent 3:0 and in 2 hours won 5-0 with exactly the same formation. And yes, there were some strange results when you really would expect much easier game, but still you got the win either on penalties or with 3 goals in extra time (1-1 in main). But this only means there can be fair games with few trolls. Somehow Nordeus doesn't want to tweak their engine to be more logically adequate
    milpol likes this.

But this only means there can be fair games with few trolls. Somehow Nordeus doesn't want to tweak their engine to be more logically adequate
    You 're right @a.gavrilin but in other events when you 're loosing from troll bots you must pay to enter again.
    In KOTH if loose, the other manager-competitor benefits from that so there is no interest for nordeus

I had a very big one today. I don't know but near the end of every season when it comes to my team closing down on the league title I get some kind of strange results. Today I played a team that was 51.5 and I'm 93.6 and boom I draw the game. That was my chance to move second and be one point beind the leader but nooo Top Eleven had other plans

Page 90 of 135 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast