Page 43 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Rookie

How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    What are the Qs? Have you just build your team this season? Can you share the formations? I think there is a threshold in terms of Q difference, which is I believe 30%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quality is near identical.. he was around 0.2 better.

He played 5-1-1-1-2 I went with 3-5-2v ... he scored with his freaking dmc... can you believe this?... I played defensive with 3dc and one dmc... and he scores with his freaking dmc...

Anyway.. I then switched to 4411 and it was all me ever since... but no goal. About 50 minutes game time.

Edit: let me add that it was a CL home match and he wasn't watching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Yaser Als; 10-21-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaser Als View Post
    Quality is near identical.. he was around 0.2 better.

He played 5-1-1-1-2 I went with 3-5-2v ... he scored with his freaking dmc... can you believe this?... I played defensive with 3dc and one dmc... and he scores with his freaking dmc...

Anyway.. I then switched to 4411 and it was all me ever since... but no goal. About 50 minutes game time.

Oh Yaser, everything could happen in a game of such similar teams by means of Q, and condition, formations etc. wouldn't differ much at all, unfortunately that's the truth of this game. Sometimes, even +40% difference doesn't matter, you simply get trolled, last season for instance I could hardly won against -30% teams, and as you can see, I even complained about the games I won lol. I also realized another thing, there needs to be a threshold in terms of stars, which means if you have a 7* star team it doesn't differ much against a 5* team or a 6* team but if you have an 8* team, it differs much even against a 7* team. Also, internal talent of players is very important and that's why I usually prefer recommended players, if he's a loser, don't expect anything from him lol. What I would suggest you is manipulating the draw, try it.

FC Dacia Terra and Niddhoeggr like this.

Rookie
    What I would suggest you is manipulating the draw, try it.

I honestly never have done that and don't even know how it works. If it means getting an easier team in cups .. I was booted out of the first cup round this season but a team almost 30% lower than mine. :|

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaser Als View Post
    I honestly never have done that and don't even know how it works. If it means getting an easier team in cups .. I was booted out of the first cup round this season but a team almost 30% lower than mine. :|

Lol, you should fire all those losers then.

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-21-2017 at 05:24 PM.

Rookie
    Lol, you should fire all those losers then.

Maybe I should fire my self lol

When you ever wanted to know, how a troll result can be:
    watch this
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Not so troll after all.
    Usually when we lose a match and downright pissed off, we come here at the forum and share(whine) our experiences. I know this because I did the same as well. As a matter of fact I whined about it more than just once. To be honest the unfair scenario call it for
    Today I won a cup match against a stronger opponent who is at manager level +1 from me. So I thought why not, lets share the results over here. Needless to say it will bring a little soothe and positiveness to all my friends.How many troll results you had this season ?-capture44.jpg
    Bit upsetting when I came to know about his managerial level. So even though its my home match I started the match rather defensive and as my plan executed(..I was surprised) my team launches counterattack and scored. I have to say sometimes TE does bring delight. Here are some stats.
    His teamHow many troll results you had this season ?-capture3.jpg
    My team How many troll results you had this season ?-capture2.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-capture4.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-capture1.jpg
    Had some help as wellHow many troll results you had this season ?-capture6.jpg
    StatsHow many troll results you had this season ?-capture9.jpg
    I had my day. Goodnight and take care you all.
    As always thanks for reading.Bye.

i dont have troll i dont know why! i only lose if my player is not performing do i call that troll?
    But there is "luck". Luck is like buying a lottery and win jackport. In games is all about skill and performance. That is what i been taught. Sorry for my BS!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

What about losing 1-5 in a match in which I was able to shoot 28 times? 28 times!!!!
    Unluckely I will be out from CUP.....

And ... I am seriously thinking to buy a caliber to fix my player's feet...... my players do not have a foot, they have an iron!
    Last edited by cayembe; 10-23-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Apprentice
    keep going " you ****ty game engine!"

How many troll results you had this season ?-cris.jpg
    missing T11 old form

Page 43 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast