Page 74 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Rookie
    20- 80 possession 0-5 result... Nice for me

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Banned
    **** game, I lose the cup 114% vs148%, weak opponent, no skills, embarrassment, time to finish the game.

Dreamer
    they merged servers if anything its worse,i'm a lvl 56 apart from very odd case every team in CL and CUP are 57 and all weak teams with seemingly no manager present to watch games,in 10 games this season only one manger has been present

How many troll results you had this season ?-top-1.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-top-2.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-top-3.jpg

I don't understand this game no more
    Richie72, Der_Ryan_M and milpol like this.

How many troll results you had this season ?-game1.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-game2.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-game3.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-game4.jpg

From my last 6 matches I lost 5, my only win was vs a, what I think was, inactive opponent. My team is 122% with well skilled players (many with white over 200%). All my bonuses, including the new great teamplayer bonus lol are 10% everyday and my condition is 80%+ going into the games, my morale is always green.
    One loss was vs a 4% weaker team with also some trained players and one vs a 1% better team. Can live with that.
    The other 3 however were vs about 20% weaker teams without good skills. I can't read these assistant manager sentences no more and don't understand this game anymore...
    I always lost a game here and there, but putting all the effort into training my players and bonuses every day and getting beat by 98% teams it's not fair. Last seasons I played the same teams multiple times and was winning almost every game.

Dreamer
    don't forget they were favourites for this game, even though before the match above your team name you have in big friendly letters favourite
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    don't forget they were favourites for this game, even though before the match above your team name you have in big friendly letters favourite
    I think it just wasn't to be...

I got some of those AM comments before. Been eliminated from cups and CLs like that too. But i never went 5 matches without a win before. Think my max was 2 or 3. The game engine is really targeting your team for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I got some of those AM comments before. Been eliminated from cups and CLs like that too. But i never went 5 matches without a win before. Think my max was 2 or 3. The game engine is really targeting your team for some reason.
    Think it's just bad luck. Still, never happened before. I read in Facebook groups from a lot of good players, also friends, that they struggle really hard this season. It's 4 losses in a row this time, last time I had this must be months ago, but then vs good opposition at least. Don't know whats going on... I just laugh about it tbh. If Nordeus wants me to spend money, rather I quit the game if things become too stressful.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

@ Der_Ryan_M
    In those games did you have the 10% team bonus ?
    Can you guess if your opponents also had some high t.b. ?