Page 124 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Rookie
    There is nothing you can do when the game makes you lose. Sorry you were cheated out of a trophy. I am still trying to determine whether losing 5-10% of my games because the game decides to make me lose is a game worth playing. I am leaning towards not. I will probably try one more season to see if they fix the issue. Otherwise, I am done with this. There is a reason I don't play slot machines.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    thanks that one made me laugh...
    I know they lost 2-7 at home, then 3-0 to Brighton & Hove Albion,.

Still before that game they probably would have been similar strength it is just that their morale is very low, I really see their downfall from here. Lloris is out with an injury, then again he is error prone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Good point, that comment made me roll my eyes.

Yes, low morale was the key point. However, I believe that a parallel between top eleven and reality cannot be drawn. In reality, all teams are managed and the difference between teams is not as significant, making each game a relatively tough battle. Here, half the teams aren't managed and in the league, many teams are 40% weaker.

If anything, in reality, you play against most opponents and the scores range from 3-0 for a solid victory to 5-0 for a landslide. In top eleven, play a team and win 9-0 only to then tie them in 2 days.

What I can tell you is that preparation and complacency have nothing to do with losing in the game. I used to check the counter formation web pages every time I played a game. I would attend every game (about 95% of the games) and train my team all the time. I watched the 25 videos to get greens. I literally did everything. Yet, still lost when the match engine said it was my time. When you talk about complacency, it is as if you have control to do something but that isn't a troll. A troll is the engine cheating to make the stronger team lose because of an algorithm.
    Last edited by Berlitz; 10-07-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Rookie
    Just lost myself. I don't want to say it was a troll but I lost my striker at the 2nd minute... uhuh.... Straight red.

I guess it is somewhat better than losing to a team 30% weaker.

Max
    One of my friends played in the cup final against a slightly weaker team and won 5-0, they did not dominate the game at all. foyourselves.

That certainly feels like material for a troll result.
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    One of my friends played in the cup final against a slightly weaker team and won 5-0, they did not dominate the game at all. Take a look for yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    joke stats scratch your head and ask was the game i watched the same as the stats indicated

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    joke stats scratch your head and ask was the game i watched the same as the stats indicated
    No, it's not... 2D animation is idiotic cosmetics, and has nothing in common with live commentary and stats...
    Cope King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    No, it's not... 2D animation is idiotic cosmetics, and has nothing in common with live commentary and stats...
    3D would have more fun

Rookie
    100% accuracy. What a joke!

Rookie
    To all, just wanted to let you guys know that we should be careful when criticizing TopEleven. If they consider something to be a swear, they will censor the entire post rather than the replacing the word with ****. Just thought everyone should be aware of the censorship.
    Last edited by Berlitz; 10-09-2019 at 06:09 PM.