Page 123 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Max
    I had a 1-2-2-2-3 formation that is my primary one. I used hard defending, my passing was through the middle, I used mixed passing.

I used high pressing, normal tackling, offside trap on and force counter attacks.

We scored 2 from counter attack’s and one from a cross from the wings and a Scored from a through ball, both of my goals were conceded by through balls past my defence and a ball over the top.

I hope this helps you. I am not saying it will work for you but it worked for me .

And to add on to that, I was brittle in defence because I had six attackers. I used the mentality arrow for the 6 forward players and I left my defenders on Neutral.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-06-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

I hope it won't be a double fixed KO game and the away goal will help.
    To be, or not to be, that is the question
    In your place I would watch the game from another account.

Rookie
    New Troll result

My team (115%) vs Opponent (79%) this is a 35% difference.

Result: 0-0.

I am disgusted with this game!

It is one thing to lose a league or competition to a worthy opponent who is managing his team and you know you are facing a tight game. It is quite another to risk losing a trophy because troll results have cost you 6 points already this season (3 troll against teams that were 30% weaker).

This isn't supposed to be a game of coin flips.

Also, before someone comes and starts trying to grab at straw to explain the result by a mean other than just luck, I played this team the first time (same tactics on both sides) and won 7-1. Also, in today's game, his 4 star GK magically got a 9.0 rating.

If anything, some games are simply fixed.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 10-04-2019 at 04:43 PM.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Rookie
    Ironically, I just got my troll result too.

My team (109%) v Opponent (94%)
    I prepared for a tough game.

Result: 9-0.

WTF Nordeus. This is completely unrealistic. This is just like playing slot machines. Talk about stupid.
    Last edited by Berlitz; 10-04-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Rookie
    Troll result with abandoned team.

B Team (82%) v Opponent (42%)

Home Game: 1-1
    Away Game: 3-3

For 10-20% of the games, it is nothing but luck. Tactics, quality, presence, bonuses... they means absolutely nothing.

Winning trophies isn't about playing well anymore, it is about hoping you don't get trolled during the wrong game or that you get trolled more than the next best competitor.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 10-05-2019 at 05:12 PM.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlitz View Post
    Ironically, I just got my troll result too.

My team (109%) v Opponent (94%)
    I prepared for a tough game.

Result: 9-0.

WTF Nordeus. This is completely unrealistic. This is just like playing slot machines. Talk about stupid.
    Why is it so irrealistic hasn't totenham lost home to byern by 7-2... it hapens in real life it can happen to you...
    Cope King likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Why is it so irrealistic hasn't totenham lost home to byern by 7-2... it hapens in real life it can happen to you...
    It is unbelievable because it happens so often. Just got trolled AGAIN. 118%v 101% and lost after being up 2-0. The thing that baffles me is that the game seems programmed to make a team lose at certain times. I have now officially lost the league despite being 18% stronger than the 2nd team because of 4 troll results.

2 of my friends on the game have been so frustrated they sold their accounts.

What disgusts me is that there is absolutely NOTHING I could have done. I have played the game long enough to know that there are certain games you are programmed to lose and I find that manipulative.

Also, Bayern and Tottenham are teams of similar strength, not 20% weaker. As already explained, even Bayern's loss to Hoffenheim (maybe 20%) would not count when you lose against unmanaged. This is just a cheap way to spice up the game.

I am tired of beating teams 7-0, 5-0 and then playing an even weaker team and ending up with 0-0. At this point, with defeats like the ones I have received this season, victories mean absolutely nothing because neither have anything to do with skills, just luck.

I used play and win all the games I expected I would win and then battle it out with the tough opponents. I remember a couple of leagues where there were tough battles against tough players. In one league, for example, we were three of us and the table basically ended with me drawing the 2nd team twice and then winning twice against the 3rd team, whereas the 2nd team lost one game against the third team. All 3 teams were tough (within 10% of each other) and we didn't have troll results ruining the competition. I did not lose a second game in that league and the second team lost 1. Since the teams were so comparable, I would not have resented a loss of 1-0 or something. Our players played well and results felt accurate. We would crush teams that were 50% weaker and teams that were 20% weaker would fall 2-0 or 3-0. Now, roll a D20 and on a 1-3, you flip a coin to see who wins.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 10-07-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian1986 View Post
    Bayern and Tottenham are teams of similar strength, not 20% weaker.
    thanks that one made me laugh...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    thanks that one made me laugh...
    Not sure why you thought that one was funny. Most people would have expected a tight game. I would remind you that they both played in the Audi Cup 2 months ago and drew the game.

If anything, this is a troll result. 1-2 troll results aren't necessarily game breaking. 5 trolls in the league can cost you the league and breaks the game.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion

Max
    I never said you were, I was saying that you might have been.
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 01:27 PM.