Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Ozz
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well, for sure that's a troll result
    More than a troll result, it's a bug and Nordeus says nothing about that.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    they said
    They are intersting and want to gather some data.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

this game is not funny annymore i lose to much from clubs that not plaing annymore clubs thats is 29% lower than me

ik will stop off the end of season no funn on this game anny more alsways if i must play to number 2 that was 4 point after me i lose from a clubs that is 82% from me i am 109% to manny
    How many troll results you had this season ?-nogood.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-nogood1.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-nogood2.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-nogood3.jpg
    ibangali likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchwarrior View Post
    this game is not funny annymore i lose to much from clubs that not plaing annymore clubs thats is 29% lower than me

ik will stop off the end of season no funn on this game anny more alsways if i must play to number 2 that was 4 point after me i lose from a clubs that is 82% from me i am 109% to manny
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nogood.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	83291Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nogood1.jpg 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	83292Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nogood2.jpg 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	83293Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nogood3.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	83294
    How many games have you lost this season against teams that are 30% lower than yours?

How many games have you won in total?

Would you say you are only focusing on outlier results and consciously ignoring games that went your way, i.e. you won?

3 times this season and 20 times in 20 seasons and always the games that importnend

always if you can win trebble you lose from verry low clubs that not active

always you lose from clubs that not active in competitions but the number 2 coms closer to you

i dont care for lose if he is active and play better not from 30% lower and not active

barcelona in real dont lose from 30 under his team evry season so you can think thats good evry season that top eleven do a update the game go wurst and wurst for me and the top eleven here

i love this game but now i stop zo goodluck for you i hope for annother players thats the game go better in history and inactive players must not in 1 competition whith active players
    Last edited by dutchwarrior; 06-10-2017 at 12:32 PM.

I drawed 1-1 to a team that was 30% and i was 80%

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I can say only one so far but thinking I play just in league and cup with decent or easy opponents for me was enough. Losing 3-1 home in CUP vs an easy opponent who also had a red card. A result bad enough for us to be sent outside the CUP.

In league all good so far, won all games and conceded only one goal so far but looking on quality difference and thinking that we struggled to win some of them is kinda weird.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Michael O a View Post
    I drawed 1-1 to a team that was 30% and i was 80%
    Have you any capture of the 2 teams to check the stars level?

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    So when you're better on paper (higher quality) and lose/draw: troll, but when you have "easy wins" against teams of higher quality you don't seem that agitated.

Interesting...
    no mate. i have never won a game my opponent was better than me in stats.even against better quality teams i manage to be the better team during the games which i always dominate. i am always on, prepare my team perfectly (condition +95%, morale superb, bonus max, training bonus 40%) and i chose formations that can do damage. for example last season cup final i was playing against a team 12% better than me. he played with 3dc and side players he had only aml/amr. my 451V worked perfectly and won with 4-0. in other words i am very satisfied with my stats but i am not satisfied with some results. and both those troll results were against much worst teams and their manager was off.
    Last edited by gkassimis; 06-11-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Let's take a look on my Fixtures(Week 2) to see how T11 can destroy a season with some strategically troll results.
    1. I'll start with the new come back qualified style ... 2 minutes 2 goals ... goodbye CUP and CL.
    From now I'll belive more in Santa Klaus than before ))

Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast