Page 49 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    have you got a girl/boyfriend middle earth ? if not i suggest you do lol
    There is a special place in hell for someone who does what you did. You will have to scroll others over-quoting for a really long time just to find half a row of stupid meaningless bull****.
    madflo19 and Niddhoeggr like this.
    It wasn't our day.

2 days ago I had a draw on League against the strongest team (this Cacique FC). It felt ok for me, cause his team was a lil bit stronger than mine.

And yesterday I was spying his match against the team that spots the last place...
    Take a look below hahah
    wtf?!?!

And sometimes we feel like we can have some sort of "control" of what is gonna happen in the simulation^^

How many troll results you had this season ?-troll.jpg
    Javert89 and FC Dacia Terra like this.

I think loosing 1:5 to a team that are only 0.1% better than your team and a possession on 47% - 53% is a troll result. I just do not see the realism in that result.. I had trained and rested as much as I could. I did not attend the match because I have a life to live as well, but I try to attend what I can. The algorithm in the game is whack and so it has been for the past year or more. And yes of course I am salty when I loose, but that is part of the game. But that result I feel like was designed to just ruin my day.

Apprentice
    I hardly had a draw today against a team of 9 players (2 red cards) in the CL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    have you got a girl/boyfriend middle earth ? if not i suggest you do lol
    Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else does. Besides, I don't engage in mental combat with the unarmed.
    madflo19 and ChaosManager like this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Addicted
    just had a game in the cup. My team is all 6 stars, their team's best player had 5 stars, rest only 4 stars. Their home field.
    I dominated the game, they won 3-0.

The server was down a few minutes ago so I couldnt even access the frikkin game to change the tactics....so i just lost. Thanks a lot topeleven

I have noticed a sudden increase of straight red cards this season, be it mine or the opponent. Anyone else noticed this?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    I have noticed a sudden increase of straight red cards this season, be it mine or the opponent. Anyone else noticed this?
    No i don't

I guess I was blessed the last few seasons with no real troll result. Until this (see pictures below). Me (FC Pock i ned): ~115% vs ~ 60% league opponent

How many troll results you had this season ?-troll_1.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-troll_2.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-troll_3.jpg

Sorry, but this sucks a lot. I'm usually not the kind of guy who is whining about every single loss and I do appreciate an opponent manager doing great work and setting up his team perfectly so he is able to gain an advantage against my team. But since the last major 2018 update I'm struggling and I really don't know what a) I'm doing wrong or b) what did change regarding tactics and counter tactics and how I can adjust to these changes. The results just seem more random than before. Additionally I had another unexpected loss today in my league and I'm just frustrated.

I've read a lot of postings and threads from frustrated managers these few weeks and I stayed positive but right now I guess I do just want to vent my feelings as well...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That's the meaning of the troll.
    The rest are football - lol
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 49 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast