Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Apprentice
    It is not a troll result but a troll management by the game.

There is an opponent manager that is weaker than me about 20%; last season he won the league and I could never beat it in the two games despite I have dominated in possession and shots., two ridicolous draws-

In this season I have encountered him in cup:
    1) first match, he scores at the first minute, so immediately he played in defensive mode, then I have a penalty and my player (never miss a penalty) have missed, final result 2-3;
    2) second match, he also scored at the first minute, so again in defensive mode, results 1-2.

Anyway, I can accept that true soccer is unpredictable, but it's ridicolous that in 4 games not even a victory against an opponent weaker than 20%.

One games? Ok, 4? No.

His team is at 99%, but players are poor, ecxept for the two ST/wings:
    How many troll results you had this season ?-cattura.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-cattura2.jpg

Very poor skills, except speed, strengh and fitness; shot and finalisation are ridicolous, my defenders have good speed, about 150%.

I can't accept that 4 games are decided by this troll parameters, the sense of play is lost.

It is useless train players in other skills if only this 3 can decide a match against an opponent much stronger than you.

I repeat, I accept one or two bad results against weaker teams, but not like that.

It's like Juve plays against Crotone 4 times, and never won because in Crotone play Carl Lewis and Usain Bolt.

I'm very bored.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 12-20-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    You are not alone, dude!
    I also wrote to game support the same questions u've done: what am I doing wrong? What do I need to do to perform regular? What has changed in the in-game equations since update 2018? I'll post their answers here ^^ haha
    My feeling is the same you have: my league results are being mainly random :/ (and I don't have the same problem on Cup and Champions League. Do you?)
    Thanks for your reply!

Mhmm... hard to say. Well this season the results in CUP and CL are quite as expected so far. +/- one or two goals. Last season everything was really weird overall.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmmm @ Iridensys
    I 'm not sure if mutants glitch has been eliminated
    (I mean 100%)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hmmm @ Iridensys
    I 'm not sure if mutants glitch has been eliminated
    (I mean 100%)
    This glitch work the same way as using 1% player to manipulate draw of new season
    as using GK to take FK, CK, Penalty
    as how DC can chase other when defend without speed
    and many more
    so it will not gonna fixed

and even if it get fixed, it would not bring satisfaction to most people.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    This glitch work the same way as using 1% player to manipulate draw of new season
    as using GK to take FK, CK, Penalty
    as how DC can chase other when defend without speed
    and many more
    so it will not gonna fixed

and even if it get fixed, it would not bring satisfaction to most people.
    Hi,

which is this glitch?

About my last post....today the opponent with the "bug" players have encountered awat, in the next round, a manager like me, stronger than him about 20% away.

He was losing 0-2, but final results è 2-2, despite the home manager has dominated (both are present, no tactic change during match).

How many troll results you had this season ?-cattura.jpg

That is ridicolous; game engine favors these type of players, he has 2 bugged players and these two players are enough to win.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 12-21-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    this is the glitch
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ordeus%5D.html

unbeaten teams who are using players with abnormal stats (mutants) - like your oppo
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    Hi,

which is this glitch?

About my last post....today the opponent with the "bug" players have encountered awat, in the next round, a manager like me, stronger than him about 20% away.

He was losing 0-2, but final results è 2-2, despite the home manager has dominated (both are present, no tactic change during match).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cattura.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	92458

That is ridicolous; game engine favors these type of players, he has 2 bugged players and these two players are enough to win.
    You said those bug players have low shooting and finishing but score was ridiculous.
    GK don't have shooting, finishing, how can he score? is this ridiculous? -> glitch?

How can you know both players today didn't change tactics? => you mean formation, right?
    There are something make me wondering:
    I see from your yesterday post, your opponent seems quite active to change formation, how can he not change anything when he down 0-2?
    Did you change your formation just before the game so he changed his right after the game began?

To clarify the theory the engine favors these type of players:
    one of two bug players from your picture is 18yo, so last season he won over you with just one bug player, right?
    No need entire team, why do you not try with one player?
    Have you tried it yet?

Apprentice
    I follow this manager from last season, where he had only one of these two players.

This season he has encountered stronger opponents like me (122%) or Guney Spor (117%) and others in cup and Champions, and he never lost.

The quality of his team now is 100%.

Your arguments are good in case of similar or almost similar strength. This is not the case.

120 vs 100? It' like Juve, Napoli or Roma against Crotone.

If you are Crotone, you can set tactics, formations and orders that you want, but in 10 games, you can draw or win 1 game, all other times you lose.

His results demonstrates that the game engine favors this type of players, It seems obvious to me.
    112000 likes this.

I shouldn't complain because I won 2-1 but it was a troll result against a team in the cup that was playing an irregular formation (too many players on the flanks 2DL/R 2ML/R 2AML/R and he did not have any DC.) This should have been an easy win if the game worked like the rules say it should work.

Famous
    THIS IS SO F**KING RIDICUOLUS

TWO LOSS against 30% weaker teams in 3 days in league! I'm 124% with a half-mutant 73% 30 yo player, my ST (140%) has 300-300-300 FK, my defenders having 200ish def and 250ish phys attributes... 1-0 and a smooth 3-0 loss (against my finnish TE buddy)???? WHERE is the logic behind this? I'm leading my league only with Goal diffs thanks to the fact my Mauritian oppo who beat me did a draw against 3rd place guy...

1-0 loss, fun fact-> >>>2 players<<< from my team had better ratings than his MOM!

How many troll results you had this season ?-lev32round7loss.jpg

3-0 smooth loss, look at his players! they are really strong!

How many troll results you had this season ?-lev32round10loss.jpg

edit: ninjanerfing 451v any1?

Anyway i'm playing fake ND (don't have decent ST and i don't want avoid my old AML/AMC/AMR) from now
    Fake ND: one of my AM playing near ST position and my main ST playing low position for making 2ST feeling another AM playing real AMC position of course. And instead of flank i chose middle attacking
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 12-22-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast