Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Max

Jesus Christ

I drew 1-1 in the Cup to a 15% weaker team, I was 15% stronger and the other manager did attend, I still felt like I should have won the game, it feels scripted.
    Last edited by Max; 10-13-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Dreamer
    I took it slow this season... barely entering for trainings or morale boosters from time to time. I didn't watched videos for farming from the start of this season... i don't care anymore. But when i entered today on all my accounts to prepare for association matches... i got a surprise. i can't say i was shocked, but it was funny to see how clearly matches are pre-arranged once again. For those who still believe in coincidences:

All those screenshots are after today first-rounds of associations:

How many troll results you had this season ?-proof1.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-proof2.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-proof3.jpg

So, please, stop talking about troll results... those are normal now, in today's status of the game. i've said these things a year maybe 2 years ago, and back then wasn't that frequent or that clear. everything is programmed from day 1 of the season. who wins titles, who promotes to platinum, who's relegating, all those things. it's just the way they've programmed this sh*t.
    This is especially for those who said that they remained in this game only for associations. hahahahaha nice joke.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @talisman, sometimes it's useful to watch some games (like this) from your 2nd account.
    It saved me a lot of times.

@Max McClean
    -1-1 vs 15% weaker team is illogical with a present manager ?
    I wouldn't say that.

@ funker
    Today we had a bug in FA games so no surprise
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...available.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Ok Nik I guess at least he turned up. Many of them don’t but at least I am still having a good season anyway.

Dreamer
    well, i'm not buying this bug sh*t... it's like this for too long. at some point it was a bug where the winner association appeared right before the draw, and it was right at the end. but like i said, i don't care anymore... so peace!

Coin toss game this.

How many troll results you had this season ?-333.jpg

Apprentice
    It's probably my last season.
    I'm second in the league, the first team is weaker than me, he won all matches except against me, where I won 3-0.
    Today I lost 2-1 against an abandoned team at76% while I am at 126%.
    Why do I have to continue to waste time getting ****ed?
    Stupid game.

Max
    Lost 2-3 at home to a 19% weaker team, what total garbage they of course have the higher shot efficiency and beat me. I don’t think they deserved it. I need to win this league and he is first somehow he better lose somewhere or else the game engine favours him or something

VIP
    How many troll results you had this season ?-1srrrr.jpg

Rookie
    I have two accounts had my semis only 3 minutes apart. Won the first leg on one account 1-0 and on the other I drew 1-1. What I want to point out is on the account where I won 1-0 on the first leg i lost 5-0 morals all superb well rested and his bloody manager was not online. He's a lvl higher than me but I was stronger than him. If I had lost 1-0/2-0 or even 3-0 I would have understood but loosing 5-0 when I was online stronger and prepared if that's not scripted that what is not??? And yes on the other account where I drew on the first leg i lost 2-1 he's a friend wasn't online, but I lost. Similarities I had more shots on target but those recommendations really killed me. They said I needed a new DL and worst performing was the DL recommended a GK and he was the worst performing player . Both my accounts are 107+ both my players are 105&110% and they performed exceptionally well in the first leg, but came drunk and lost the second leg. Keep it up nordeus your ****ing the game. Keep it up

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk