Page 39 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Today was my final match in Cup (lvl13). My opponent was 105% and i was 113% and also he was absent, my moral was perfect and the condition of my players was 90% and above. his formation was 3w-4-1-2 and mine 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond. My dmc,dc's arrows were down and amc, st arrows up. At the first half the score was 0-2 for me

Possession 44-56% for me
    shots 9-16 for me

In the second half the possession was 45-55%
    he scored 2 goals out of nowhere
    total shots 17-20
    shots on target 8-8
    shot efficiency 25-25%
    pass completed 85-87%
    free kicks 0-2
    corners 7-17
    saves 4-4
    tackles 32-29
    fouls 17-11
    yellow cards 1-0
    red 0-0
    In the end he won in penalties with a score 4-3.
    How can my team be so dead in the second half with only 4 total shots but in the 1st half i had 16 shots? This is not normal. Also my strongest st is 118% (18 years and he is st-amc) but his rating is always 6.3 -6.7. I can't understand why he can't play better lol.

This thing happened to me again in some matches.. I was playing with abandoned teams that were 15-50% less than me. In the first half i was winning but in the scond half ALWAYS i conceded a goal and my shots were decreased. The reason is not that i conceded a goal but why my team was dead in second half even with weak opponents. I remember a game where my abandoned opponent was 57% and i was 105%..He played 4-1-2-1-2 narrow and i played 4-5-1v but i struggled to win with a score 1-0. And guess what.. the posssion was 50-50.. i can't believe that.
    Last edited by vasilis; 09-12-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Famous
    To be honest, real life is nicer than T11: France escaped by miracle the perfect troll with this fantastic opportunity missed by Luxemburg on min 84 (saved by the post).
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    This might seem weird but the kind of trolling I'm getting this season is different though I am also getting your classic troll results.

My team is the strongest team in my league.. but whenever a manager playing against me makes a change it works miraculously and instantly that I end up playing catch up and fail. It works for them so fast so that I am not even able to see what happened.

Compared to that, whenever I intervene to help my game during the match it either doesn't work or works against me or it looks like it's going to work but no goals. I am now 3rd in the league with pretty much no realistic chance of winning the league.

I am out of champions league group stage and now in the super league semi finals.

You might think I'm a noob and don't know what I'm doing but actually I'm not... I'm lvl30 and I won many trophies even won the league undefeated a few times.

I should say that this season in virtually all my games in all competitions I had the upper hand in possession.

It just feels like the game has changed and I can't figure it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Altiplano and xander like this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

This one is from the first match against 2nd team in the league.

and this one is from today's match against one of those pathetic tankers in my league, until today, he was playing with dcs on mc and mcs on dc st to gk etc. He fielded his players appropriately today lol. At least I am still 4 points ahead of 2nd and all other tankers I will play against are fair tankers. Mine q is 120% his is 99%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

How many troll results you had this season ?

Could this be thought as a troll? Since I have not been defeated. Yesterday I won 4-0 with %8 bonuses, today a draw with %10s. The only thing I forgot to increase was win bonuses which were same as it is today. My quality was 113% yesterday, today 116%, his was 89% (an inactive manager, has no trophies last season). Both teams with same formations as yesterday (3-5-2V vs 4-1-3-2) Only one player I changed.

Yesterday's match:

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 09-18-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Famous
    Not so much troll as annoying as **** game engine.
    First leg, never had time to upgrade my team or get to the game so, due to seeding, I'm a 2* team playing a mid 5* and score two goals in last 10 mins to scrape a 2-2 draw
    How many troll results you had this season ?-troll2.jpg

Return leg, managed to invest in 3 Scouts as saved tokens last season through transfers, and also filled rest of team with decent low 5*'s, I',m away team here
    And this happens, lose 2-1 so out the Cup in first round........
    How many troll results you had this season ?-troll3.jpg

Had the biggest troll ever and no matter how good I've become spotting them I did not see this coming. I'm to lazy or don't care to upload the screenshots but basically I was thrown out by a higher level team filled with old 3 star players (manager has not touched his team in probably 2 seasons but hey somebody should find him and congratulate him). Yes I tried countering, yes I changed formations, players mentality and none. Stats lied the visuals lied .The thing is you can tell you will not win when your players who have scored hundreds of times miss open chances it is the clearest indication the engine gives us. All my team was from the previous season, no power training so none of these myths that can affect my results happened here. And I am out.

I know I may come as whiny all the time but seriously the other team had no chance on quality level, stats ,preparation level and this is how my devotion to the team is rewarded. I'm gonna tank I don't care about the league and all the kids complaining here this is not for association reason this is to shake up my draw or whatever. The glass is filled.
    Palash Mitra and motrin like this.

Like really? How is this even possible ? :/

How many troll results you had this season ?-.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-b.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-c.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Seriously, what the actual f !?

This is so insanely frustrating ! I have FORTY % on an absentee manager & still a fully prepped team with max win bonus, just so I can avoid stupid, frikkin upsets like this ! Threw everything at him & my guys, who have scored 15 goals 2 games prior, couldn't find the back of the net. Smh

Seriously feel like quitting rn. So pissed off. -_-

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    gamer5289 likes this.

Page 39 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast