Page 37 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Did you watch that game ?
    Weird
    Quality of the teams ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Absolute bollox results at times the ppl operating this game must have played netball as they don't understand football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it is hard to believe coming from me but till now none this season. Got knocked out of the cup against a higher level team so fair enough, CL I'm actually going for 3rd place so I didn't pay much attention and in the league just one draw against an active manager. Strange stuff happens like a in a single match two of my players get a red card 5min after their first yellow and my DC Maier scored twice yesterday once in the league and once in CL (strange considering my DC rarely score and I had different tactics on both games) .Hope it continues this way.
    nikolgiorgos and Niddhoeggr like this.

one draw in the league so far was a "fixed" result

Nothing in the last ~100 matches )

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

But you was close.
    I believe if you wasn't watching that game, it would be a draw.

Famous
    Only setback this season was 1-4 in the 4th match of the CL, against a 15% lesser team. But, I entered that match w/ a 3-0-0 record and would have clinched a KO round birth with a win. My opponent was 1-0-2 with 3 points, so a loss could have potentially eliminated him. Probably a fixed result.

Last season we went 46-2-1, w/ the lone defeat being in the cup against a 2% stronger team. In that case it was tactics, he clearly changed up his orders after we went head-to-head in the CL round of 16, a 6-2 agg. win for me. Cup semi's was 3-3 agg, with my opponent advancing on away goal tie-breaker.

Previous two seasons were both 47-3-0 overall.

Outside of the CL match this season, which unless i'm mistaken, Nik stated was the textbook fixed result match scenario, there hasn't been any troll results.
    brolly likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    But you was close.
    I believe if you wasn't watching that game, it would be a draw.
    Yes,the 1st league match after the update was not "normal",actually,all the games after the update are different than before,but could be just an illusion;

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I had one troll result this season, after 3-4 seasons when I didn't had any of them. I don't know if I can call it a troll result, cause thinking a bit more, could be a lesson gived from my opponent. He played 451v, i countered with 4-3w-2amc-st, and he won at his ground, 1-0. I guess my mistake was that I took it not in serious, I beated him before a few times in ucl and cup, this season we play in league and cup. Guess he played defensive with short passes, cause he always recovered the ball. I played defensive too, and at the time I figured out what he was up too, was too late; I changed to attack, pushed more forward but no result. The difference between us was like ~20%. His Gk took the MOTM award, mine was a bit over 6. Soon we meet again, this time I'll be ready.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

is there a point in the league that the game gives the opponents an edge? My team is 116% and ive been put in a league where average % is like 80... So i win all my first 10 games like 9-0, 7-0 but now last 3 games i can barely win against any team with 60 %, i barely win 1-0 or draw...
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Page 37 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast