Page 76 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    White skills are still very important. Look at some of the people on my friend list and their star players. These 2 teams are still top in their leagues, arent the highest rated and do not attend their matches. The player you see is their best. The rest of their teams are much lower in overall quality but still good white skills with 1 percent greys

The Mongolian team Huma is exceptional, he has been upset some 100 percent players with a 50 plus percent quality. So white skills still work. For some at least

I believe you are getting trolled and it is becoming more common
    The vietnamese is 100% manipulating draws. I could post a picture of my second team here and say the same.
    The other one not sure. But I doubt his opponents are active. Also these pics are from lower leagues, there are many semi active managers. With 10% bonuses and all other stuff you can maybe win the league there quite easily, if you are not in top draw league.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    The vietnamese is 100% manipulating draws. I could post a picture of my second team here and say the same.
    The other one not sure. But I doubt his opponents are active. Also these pics are from lower leagues, there are many semi active managers. With 10% bonuses and all other stuff you can maybe win the league there quite easily, if you are not in top draw league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    I fear with the individual white skill factor now removed

I agree draws have been manipulated. Does that mean you also agree that the individual white skill factor is removed? I just wanted to show him it still works. And i seriously didnt know white skills are useless at high levels
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-12-2019 at 10:19 AM.

I agree draws have been manipulated. Does that mean you also agree that the individual white skill factor is removed?
    More or less, yeah. Still a bit of an influence in association matches. Apart from that, I just don't see it anymore. Same with overall % to be honest. You are maybe more likely to win more games if you have that, but I just don't see a pattern, like previously with high white skills, where you won the majority of your games.
    The only thing that could have a big influence in TE 2019 (next to bonuses) is tactics. Hard to tell, because you don't know the opponents tactics. Everything else seems to be random at this moment in time, which is a big letdown for me personally and many other dedicated players.

More or less, yeah. Still a bit of an influence in association matches. Apart from that, I just don't see it anymore. Same with overall % to be honest. You are maybe more likely to win more games if you have that, but I just don't see a pattern, like previously with high white skills, where you won the majority of your games.
    The only thing that could have a big influence in TE 2019 (next to bonuses) is tactics. Hard to tell, because you don't know the opponents tactics. Everything else seems to be random at this moment in time, which is a big letdown for me personally and many other dedicated players.
    Good to know! but it still works wonders here at lower levels. My opinion on it that is

Good to know! but it still works wonders here at lower levels. My opinion on it that is
    It's more activity and bonuses than your opponents. Not white skills, trust me.

How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2019-04-12-play-top-eleven-football-manager.png

1:1 vs 16% weaker today.

Apprentice
    I’m at Lv47, so not the highest, but all managers in my league are active, some a lot more than others. My observation, is that now, the team with the highest overall rating, regardless of individual player akills, is romping the league with all wins and one draw at the start of the season. His players are nothing special, he has trained a few up to the 140’s and has high grey skills but is simply too if league due to overall rating. My best players have 200-300% skills and overall team rating of 100%. The league shows pretty much an order of overall rated teams and I fear this will become normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EastsiderSG likes this.

I’m at Lv47, so not the highest, but all managers in my league are active, some a lot more than others. My observation, is that now, the team with the highest overall rating, regardless of individual player akills, is romping the league with all wins and one draw at the start of the season. His players are nothing special, he has trained a few up to the 140’s and has high grey skills but is simply too if league due to overall rating. My best players have 200-300% skills and overall team rating of 100%. The league shows pretty much an order of overall rated teams and I fear this will become normal.

It's also maybe a trend but I can't confirm it. In my league I'm the strongest team with 124% right now and only in 5th place. Above me are a 102%, a 108%, a 106% and a 118%.
    Apart from the 118% team, and 2 players of the 106% team, no other team has decent white skills, all of their players are mediocre or former scouts I would say. Funnily enough I played the 106 with 2 well skilled players in cup and won both matches 5:0, tomorrow I play him in league...

I know many other leagues where 30-40% better teams struggle. I can't speak for their activity though, but I am always on max bonuses, green morale and 80-99% condition going into the games. Yet my record is 6-1-4 right now.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 04-12-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

It's more activity and bonuses than your opponents. Not white skills, trust me.
    I do everything just in case. Who knows when they twig something and it changes again. Lol, every update might be them changing what’s important down the next stretch. Better do it all than regret if time permits
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

High enough! I am only level 15
    Could it also be that the engine already decided to give you guys a hard time based on some earlier algorithms and internal programming lol

Last season I won but was 2nd best all season in quality, started 6th best. Was most active though. And yes, the best fella had better whites and overall skill. Difference in quality was big initially like around 20, end of season was around 6 percent
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-12-2019 at 11:10 AM.