Page 82 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Famous
    Quit guys... (From here too)

Im out from cup: i was the favourite, loss and draw, had almost with twice white skills...

Insta sold my power players...

*UCK you Loldeus!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    more details @ Gabez Teh ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Quit guys... (From here too)

Im out from cup: i was the favourite, loss and draw, had almost with twice white skills...

Insta sold my power players...

*UCK you Loldeus!
    I will test something as soon as my well trained players retire. I think the white skills don't have that much of an impact anymore. On my next team i will focus on training multiple positions that can offer me a variety of formations. I assume that if you have a team of all round players with 120 on each ability can be a lot stronger than a power trained low star team.

Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    I will test something as soon as my well trained players retire. I think the white skills don't have that much of an impact anymore. On my next team i will focus on training multiple positions that can offer me a variety of formations. I assume that if you have a team of all round players with 120 on each ability can be a lot stronger than a power trained low star team.
    I test it currently, so far I would say it's 100% true. Only lost 1 match so far since I trained the greys of my players and it was an obvious troll match, where as before with "mini mutants" I lost quite many games this season...

At this point I would say that very high white and very low greys make your player worse than moderately high white and also higher greys.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 04-20-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I test it currently, so far I would say it's 100% true. Only lost 1 match so far since I trained the greys of my players and it was an obvious troll match, where as before with "mini mutants" I lost quite many games this season...

At this point I would say that very high white and very low greys make your player worse than moderately high white and also higher greys.
    Nice. What i will try is to have as many whites unlocked, for example players like mc-ml-aml and train all the whites to 120. What i understood so far is that it's better to have players that offer you a big variety of tactics rather than 1 tactic with very high whites. I'll pit this to test in about 4 5 season.

VIP
    How many troll results you had this season ?-1uyyyyyyy.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-1uyyyyyyyy.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-1uyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by steppenwolf View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1uyyyyyyy.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	121603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1uyyyyyyyy.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	121605Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1uyyyyyyyyy.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	121607
    lol ...

Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    Nice. What i will try is to have as many whites unlocked, for example players like mc-ml-aml and train all the whites to 120. What i understood so far is that it's better to have players that offer you a big variety of tactics rather than 1 tactic with very high whites. I'll pit this to test in about 4 5 season.
    Don't know if its worth though, because in game calculations only the white skills of the particular position the player currently plays in should matter and all the additional white skills from extra positions should work like grey skills.
    The only benefit you'll get is that your player overall and his greys (that are mostly whites then), will train faster and more balanced.

Famous
    After i quit my IRL friend showed me 2 pics that really "interesting"...
    (my old asso that i created before)

(HARD Troll for their oppos )

How many troll results you had this season ?-57294194_860194464315260_5674873449923739648_n.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-57451141_2111755745575229_399116656388866048_n.jpg

I let you to digest it

Nordeus, WE LOVE YOU!!!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    One of the many Easter Bugs.

Left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.
    Richie72 likes this.