Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Just about every game has gone the other way so far. Also it seems my team is doing better better when I am not watching. Close to done with this game

Heard some other players say this as well. Haven't had any trolls myself this season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Just about every game has gone the other way so far. Also it seems my team is doing better better when I am not watching. Close to done with this game
    I made the mistake of watching a game today. Surprise surprise, opponent GK turned into Superman and saved everything. Got MOTM with a 10 rating. I lost 0-4 at home. I am confident that would not have happened if I had not attended. I won’t be attending anymore this season.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    this should not be the way,kind of defeats the objective of watching your team play,game has almost become impossible to play in the right way..

Hi, thanks for your post, I have joined the forum today as I am so frustrated with Top 11. Over the last 5 seasons my results do not reflect my team or my preparation level.
    Last season I had the 3rd strongest team in my League, about 121%, trained fully for every game, gave my team full Morale, and I finished 8th, lost 10 games and many where I have over 65% possession. I have sought help from Top 11 but get bland answers. There is something wrong with the game engine. I also beat a team with 150% in the Super League by 7-1 when I had 40% possession. That is just wrong!

I agree with you Ian, I am close to stopping. I spend money every month to buy new players... I am addicted and a real footie addict.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I made the mistake of watching a game today. Surprise surprise, opponent GK turned into Superman and saved everything. Got MOTM with a 10 rating. I lost 0-4 at home. I am confident that would not have happened if I had not attended. I won’t be attending anymore this season.
    and how is this normal???? how not attending matches should be the way to win????? omfg this is the most pathetic thing i've heard. and the game is just worse and worse day by day. my team is 112% and i draw 0-0 with a 79% pathetic team with 3* players. his GK was MOM of course... nothing to do, scripted results, crap game. just uninstall this sh*t, not worth any more minutes...

Playing almost 3 years, so called troll results must be about <1%...
    never lost an important match because of trolling.
    Sometimes i feel playing a different game...
    gogs67 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Playing almost 3 years, so called troll results must be about <1%...
    never lost an important match because of trolling.
    Sometimes i feel playing a different game...
    Haha, kinda with you on that, been playing for over 6 years, individual bad results happen, that's life, but I win far more often than I lose if I have the better team. I lose games when i don't watch them, I scrape through games 1-0 against better teams with 89th minute goals, all these things happen.
    i don't spend any money on the game, maybe that has something to do with it?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    and how is this normal???? how not attending matches should be the way to win????? omfg this is the most pathetic thing i've heard. and the game is just worse and worse day by day. my team is 112% and i draw 0-0 with a 79% pathetic team with 3* players. his GK was MOM of course... nothing to do, scripted results, crap game. just uninstall this sh*t, not worth any more minutes...
    i agree nordeuseless use this as a selling point for game ATTEND MATCHES AND HELP YOUR TEAM WIN,one thing i have notice if i don't attend the oppo possession is almost always equal if not more than mine even when my team is 25% better than oppo ????? and that teams manager doesn't attend ??? all very strange and to be honest complete rubbish

Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast