Page 89 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Dreamer
    this game is unplayable... they do everything they can to make us delete it. i just lost a match vs -21% weaker team in associations just because the server wanted that way. opponents needed 3 more points to qualify... my match was the last one, so i got trolled big time just because the server wanted us to lose. OMFG this is worse that i ever expected. those programmed matches killed the game, soooooo bad. i don't have any words to describe how disgusted i am.
    Last edited by funker; 05-11-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Famous
    Maybe my worst result ever!!!
    2-0 up from the first leg in the Cup against an opponent 10% worse than me, so pretty even as teams go, just play easy and see the game out.
    I'm the away team here .Even my opponent must have been laughing at this one as he wins 5-0 with exactly the same team as the first leg and what looked like the same defensive tactics.!!!
    How many troll results you had this season ?-shitter.png

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    this game is unplayable... they do everything they can to make us delete it. i just lost a match vs -21% weaker team in associations just because the server wanted that way. opponents needed 3 more points to qualify... my match was the last one, so i got trolled big time just because the server wanted us to lose. OMFG this is worse that i ever expected. those programmed matches killed the game, soooooo bad. i don't have any words to describe how disgusted i am.
    i agree my Asso yesterday we had more points playing away from home, lost all but one match when my Asso played at home everyone of those oppo sides were less q than ours utter complete nonsense,Scripted leagues/cups/ super cups all rubbish, you watch matches and just know within few secs if your going to lose or draw by troll sides

Just check my cup matches that costed me the title and wasted season. The opponent is 15% weaker and not present during both matches. I have full +10 training bonues, +10 team bonus and +15 support bonues. The first match is away for me.

How many troll results you had this season ?-1.jpg

Classic 2-1 defeat with almost the same stats for both team. It wouldn't have been that strange if we don't check the ratings of the players

How many troll results you had this season ?-1-2.jpg

His average is 6.3 and my average is 7.9 but still we have almost the same stats and I lose. This seems strange somehow as his best players had same performance as the worst ones in my team. But you say - doesn't matter and I will be able to solve it in the 2nd match.

How many troll results you had this season ?-2.jpg

No way, - says the game engine! For you the cup is over and it gives some strange penalty without video anumation but simply informs you that the score is 0-1 and not in your favour. And then comes the troll. 23 shots (!!!) and only 2 (!!!) of them on target?!?!?! Is it a joke?!?! My attacking players have 250-300 skills in finishing and 250+ in shooting and they can't make a shot on target?!?! Players that scored 109 goals in the first 10 days of the season and mainly against equal teams. In this case we just understand that all these skills are just a visual glitch that doesn't matter. Why should I spend time and efforts training my team and enter each match when nothing (bonuses, skills, stats) matters here any more.

And just to finish this topic let's see one more interesting example from this season. The opponent is 1 level and 40% weaker than me. No mutants but he was present during the game. So judging by the overall difference I was sure I would beat him easily. Somehow the game started with his 2 goals and I was losing 0-2. I would say this is a troll.

How many troll results you had this season ?-3.jpg

But during the last 10 minutes without any changes of the formation I was able to score twice making it a draw. And now let's see the team ratings

How many troll results you had this season ?-4.jpg

My average team rating is 6.1 and the opponent's is 7.6. Before the 80th (when I scored my first goal) minute my average was 5.4. The striker who scored both goals was 5.2. So in this case I think it's the opponent who must moan about trolls and the stolen victory.

Anyway, this is just one more perfect example that undorunately this game became empty and there is nothing behind these numbers which are just a visual feature
    FC Dacia Terra and lespa like this.

Dreamer
    i got told off for putting to many threads about trolling yesterday,but every result i had in league had knock on effect for just one game, that being between me and the strongest q team in league he was trolled 4 games running to go from 3 points in front at the top to third place,i went top after a draw then win but sundays game we both lost and guess what tomorrow we play each other in league so every troll game was to get to the match for 1st and 2nd place in league non of the bonus make any difference i've played all season with 0-4 in the new bonus and it makes not a slight bit of difference in the game visual only and a gimic to get to use greens for no reason
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 05-13-2019 at 05:43 PM.
    WindKwality likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the only logic explanation @ a.gavrilin
    is that the game "punished" you for having mutant-unbalanced skills.

About the rates, I do believe that they are broken long time ago.
    I don't look them after my game, just during that so to see which player I will sub.
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Three troll results untill now. When I say troll I mean troll. The next days I will make a post for all of them.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    the only logic explanation @ a.gavrilin
    is that the game "punished" you for having mutant-unbalanced skills.

About the rates, I do believe that they are broken long time ago.
    I don't look them after my game, just during that so to see which player I will sub.
    I wouldn't say about punishment. Exactly with the same unbalanced team I won all 4 trophies the last season (first time after 8 wasted seasons). So most probably the game decided that 1 treble is enough so I will be trolled 7-8 more seasons. What I also noticed is that mostly troll results don't come all of a sudden but it's more like a troll period consisting of 7-8 matches. For example, during the first 10 days of the seasons I destroyed all my opponents. Now five troll days have come when out of 10 matches I got 5 draws and 2 defeats. My last example is today's league match against abandoned team. I won him in the first round 5-1, In the cup I won him twice 3-0 and 7-1. But somehow today in the league I lost 3-1. The formations were just the same.
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    For example, during the first 10 days of the seasons I destroyed all my opponents. Now five troll days have come when out of 10 matches I got 5 draws and 2 defeats. My last example is today's league match against abandoned team. I won him in the first round 5-1, In the cup I won him twice 3-0 and 7-1. But somehow today in the league I lost 3-1. The formations were just the same.
    Same here. Destroyed all my opponents and now I'm struggling to beat a -50% abandoned team
    Got a fixed result in King of the hill
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Second lost game in CL this season
    Nothing worked
    How many troll results you had this season ?-cl-lost-asem.jpg

GK was the motm, so it's a sign
    How many troll results you had this season ?-cl-lost-asem-rates.jpg

that I will disqualify from a team that never won anything extra in 51 seasons
    How many troll results you had this season ?-cl-lost-asem-rates-titles.jpg
    milpol and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 89 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast