Page 93 of 135 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    oh c'mon, don't compare TE with real football.
    It's just based in that (like Troy with Brad Pitt is based in Homer's Iliad ) .
    Many times the game is failing to reproduce a bad day, an unlucky result of a team (in real football) with the stats.
    Usually this is what make us mad.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Another hilarious post Niko... Hope bradpitt doesn't hear about this hahaha

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Why ?
    in the original script he 's dying

First troll result for my other team ΡΑΓΚΜΠΥ

Got a draw vs this team (wasn't present)
    How many troll results you had this season ?-panik-cl-draw-troll.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-panik-cl-draw-troll-rates.jpg

and same day later, won Brazil (+100% quality from that team) at race to Rio
    How many troll results you had this season ?-panik-vs-brazil-115-144.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-panik-vs-brazil-115-144-1-4.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-15-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    milpol and IImaestroII like this.

Apprentice
    This season, my team has been trolled in league, yeah i know it because the second place team is shadowing me, i meet him in UCL, beat him by 4-0 twice but dont know why, in league it seems so hard to beat him lol, his keeper always become superhuman in league against my team, man.. i feel like wanna bid that keeper for 1K token lol

i know the dev want to make my league interesting, race until the end but cmon be realistic, his keeper skill is below average...
    meanwhile my keeper is.. retarded, only when up against that team.. in league -_-
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    This season, my team has been trolled in league, yeah i know it because the second place team is shadowing me, i meet him in UCL, beat him by 4-0 twice but dont know why, in league it seems so hard to beat him lol, his keeper always become superhuman in league against my team, man.. i feel like wanna bid that keeper for 1K token lol

i know the dev want to make my league interesting, race until the end but cmon be realistic, his keeper skill is below average...
    meanwhile my keeper is.. retarded, only when up against that team.. in league -_-
    I know the feeling bro. Sometimes they become just Oliver Kahn, van der sar, Buffon and everyone in between when you play against some teams whose manager has no idea nor regard against whom their team is playing. It's so fked up. Don't forget their defenders sometimes they just outplay your best players. In the real world it would be like, my local team vs Barca at their best and I am their defender and Messi can't get past me and my goalie. Just not at all possible.

Flow likes this.

Well, South Korea did beat Germany in last WC. Leicester did win the EPL. **** does happen every now and then when you see big clubs getting knocked out by smaller clubs in domestic cups. But thats the real world and the developers probably want that in the game. I do not really like it since i am usually the stronger team. Like i read in another thread, the margins are abit too wide right now. Maybe keep a possible defeat or draw within a plus minus 40 quality will be sufficient. Beyond 40 quality difference seems too much
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Well, South Korea did beat Germany in last WC. Leicester did win the EPL. **** does happen every now and then when you see big clubs getting knocked out by smaller clubs in domestic cups. But thats the real world and the developers probably want that in the game. I do not really like it since i am usually the stronger team. Like i read in another thread, the margins are abit too wide right now. Maybe keep a possible defeat or draw within a plus minus 40 quality will be sufficient. Beyond 40 quality difference seems too much
    South Korea beating Germany was no fluke. Germany were aging, not much cohesion and yes luck was not on their side, Leicester winning was because they were very consistent and the others not so much but that's real life but in games where u train do everything possible and still loose is not at all acceptable considering the other team has no manager, or even if they did training I bet having a manager present makes some difference.considering the boost and all.

EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    South Korea beating Germany was no fluke. Germany were aging, not much cohesion and yes luck was not on their side, Leicester winning was because they were very consistent and the others not so much but that's real life but in games where u train do everything possible and still loose is not at all acceptable considering the other team has no manager, or even if they did training I bet having a manager present makes some difference.considering the boost and all.

For your case in particular is a little OTT. I did lose 3-0 to a -18 percent team before but I might have caused it. I subbed a defender that was badly rated. And I read after a lot of people face the same situation when they subbed out defenders out mid game. Did you happen to sub out any defenders?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2019-06-16-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook.png

Just saw this, the team with 8 saves won 2-0... GK man of the match 9.1 rating. XD Can't beat the troll engine.
    gogs67 and Flow like this.

Page 93 of 135 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast