Page 94 of 135 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Attachment 124259

Just saw this, the team with 8 saves won 2-0... GK man of the match 9.1 rating. XD Can't beat the troll engine.
    I like this one better, in CL earlier this season, i was home team and won 1-0, my goalkeeper made no saves and got a higher rating than the opponents 8 save keeper!
    How many troll results you had this season ?-agoalie.png
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    For your case in particular is a little OTT. I did lose 3-0 to a -18 percent team before but I might have caused it. I subbed a defender that was badly rated. And I read after a lot of people face the same situation when they subbed out defenders out mid game. Did you happen to sub out any defenders?
    I added that about subs
    https://forum.topeleven.com/formatio...6-guide-5.html
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I read this thread before. Very informative thread. Thanks Nik
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 06-17-2019 at 03:03 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    I know the feeling bro. Sometimes they become just Oliver Kahn, van der sar, Buffon and everyone in between when you play against some teams whose manager has no idea nor regard against whom their team is playing. It's so fked up. Don't forget their defenders sometimes they just outplay your best players. In the real world it would be like, my local team vs Barca at their best and I am their defender and Messi can't get past me and my goalie. Just not at all possible.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    yeah its so frustating (well not) , specially when you beat them twice in UCL but struggle against him in league or Cup
    Dont have problem with "Super GK" thing, but why, why always him lol... , i could secure my league yesterday... -_-

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Attachment 124259

Just saw this, the team with 8 saves won 2-0... GK man of the match 9.1 rating. XD Can't beat the troll engine.
    When you saw match stats and oppo GK made more than 7 saves, time to sing the beatles song "Here comes the troll du..du..du" XD

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    When you saw match stats and oppo GK made more than 7 saves, time to sing the beatles song "Here comes the troll du..du..du" XD
    It may be oppo GK, but sometimes ST.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-2019-06-19-131951_1151x535_scrot.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

The worst in a long line of them...

How many troll results you had this season ?-s06-league-cc-r25-ryf.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-s06-league-mr-r25-ryf.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-s06-league-pr-r25-ryf.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    CL FINAL yesterday was't the result i lost 1-0 sadly to a 90 minute goal, but the overview comments
    they were favourites for the match (really nordeus 123-106 ???)
    our defence was strong in possession( How when all of the defenders bar one ratings were below 7 with one at 5.9 and gk at 6.6 yet all oppo rated above 6.8 ???)
    chris morgan lacked motivation( hes my captain and moral at full what more can i do why?)
    its the favourites one that my real bug bear

Dreamer
    I also have noted that if match stats don't appear till almost 20 mins animation time has gone, if not more your more than likely to get a bad result(this happened in CL final yesterday so i got that feeling i was going to lose ) yet in most other matches they start from the word go,almost as if AI is deciding how you should be beaten

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    CL FINAL yesterday was't the result i lost 1-0 sadly to a 90 minute goal, but the overview comments
    they were favourites for the match (really nordeus 123-106 ???)
    our defence was strong in possession( How when all of the defenders bar one ratings were below 7 with one at 5.9 and gk at 6.6 yet all oppo rated above 6.8 ???)
    chris morgan lacked motivation( hes my captain and moral at full what more can i do why?)
    its the favourites one that my real bug bear
    if you're better (in quality) and lose the match, and after the match your assistant tells you that "they were favourites", it's clearly a sign that you've just been trolled, and the game decided before the match even started that you're gonna lose that match. don't bother with ratings and statistics of the match, they're only cosmetic.
    happened to me few times, it sucks but that's the way servers are programmed...
    Der_Ryan_M and iansyorkcityfc like this.

Page 94 of 135 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast