Page 44 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

How many troll results you had this season ?

After a winning streak of beyond 20 engine decided to troll me this morning.
    I still think these results become more common after an update contrary to some forum members.

Complete BS. If I don't guarantee a win against a semi active manager and a 6* team why do I bother to build a 8* team with some 9* (This team has been built by tokens that are bought, the resources after tanking ran out long ago), and these results disinclines me from this game even though I love this game. Thanks for reading.

Edit: Another thing is learnt today, never say I don't get trolled these days lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-27-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So it seems that my little troll is loyal and comes for a visit every season.
    Today in my Cup game.

How many troll results you had this season ?-cup-semi-finals-troll-1-2-stats.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-cup-semi-finals-troll-1-2-teams.jpg

yes, the GK of course

Lucky me, I had a secure score from 1st leg and didn't happen in my final
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So it seems that my little troll is loyal and comes for a visit every season.
    Today in my Cup game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CUP semi finals troll 1-2 stats.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	89746

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CUP semi finals troll 1-2 teams.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	89747

yes, the GK of course

Lucky me, I had a secure score from 1st leg and didn't happen in my final
    Lol I had been trolled today too, but waste of time I won't share it. Funny thing was opponent was absent this time and his team made 5-0 before 45, after 80 lads scored 4 goals without any change lol. First match was 5-1

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I still think these results become more common after an update contrary to some forum members.

Complete BS. If I don't guarantee a win against a semi active manager and a 6* team why do I bother to build a 8* team with some 9* (This team has been built by tokens that are bought, the resources after tanking ran out long ago), and these results disinclines me from this game even though I love this game. Thanks for reading.

Edit: Another thing is learnt today, never say I don't get trolled these days lol.

I barely beat bottom in my league 1 nil last night. 65% q advantage lol. This morning I beat 3rd 5 nil who was only 7% weaker with similar shots. Nuts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 11-04-2017 at 06:44 AM.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I barely beat bottom in my league 1 nil last night. 65% q advantage lol. This morning I beat 3rd 5 nil who was only 7% weaker with similar shots. Nuts

Your team is 7* mate, 7* doesn't make much difference. Especially in the league, there needs to be a thresold.

Famous

@Antonio. Im working on a theory with Tom that the pre match simulation calculation works like a wheel of (mis)fortune. Game 1 of unbeaten you have 1 troll segment. By game 20 of unbeaten run the wheel is full of troll segments. Unlucky mate!

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-04-2017 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    @Antonio. Im working on a theory with Tom that the pre match simulation calculation works like a wheel of (mis)fortune. Game 1 of unbeaten you have 1 troll segment. By game 20 of unbeaten run the wheel is full of troll segments. Unlucky mate!

Yes, that's right. I am always telling this, but some teams are troll proof how do you explain this?

Every single game in Cup and CL I have to play against higher level Managers is a troll game as such! (Same if I would play against lower level Managers) The preconditions are not equal.

Today i lose league for nordeus troll resoult, im afraid i stop play this game becouse whats sense is if some afk manager can win with you
    first match 0;7 for me but at home i draw 2:2

Famous

I DON'T WANT 2 DEFEND Nordeus but IRL troll results are happening too Just one recent for you. Imagine how many "real tokens" they spent for their team
    -> How many troll results you had this season ?-rmcftrolled.jpg

Page 44 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast