Page 45 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    I DON'T WANT 2 DEFEND Nordeus but IRL troll results are happening too Just one recent for you. Imagine how many "real tokens" they spent for their team
    -> Attachment 89807
    I guess I have to remind something

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ally-quit.html

By the way, I am okay if you say so Gabez, really I respect you.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I guess I have to remind something

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ally-quit.html

By the way, I am okay if you say so Gabez, really I respect you.
    That's why i'm half-active mate!

That's why i'm half-active mate!
    Come on, how would you be very active in such a game like this, if you spend 3 or more hours in the game, you're an active manager according to me lol

Famous
    Come on, how would you be very active in such a game like this, if you spend 3 or more hours in the game, you're an active manager according to me lol
    morning video clicking, setting the formation, oooh wait i'm playing 451V all the time since i'm half-active
    training after 1 or 2 matches until 10%
    -not attending my matches
    -not participating in asso BS

aaaaand that's it!

Old days i was the captain of my self-created asso and i have managed/suggesting(ed to) my teammates counter-formations (active facebook subgroup) short version: i was an enthusiastic kind of captain. Also was active chat user if each of our enemy has changed her/his formation etc.
    Don't care anymore. (edit: don't care anymore if my oppo in normal competition has changing her/his formation or whatevs)

Is this statisfied your curiosity about "my half-active definition"?

Last edited by Gabez Teh; 11-04-2017 at 08:40 PM.

morning video clicking, setting the formation, oooh wait i'm playing 451V all the time since i'm half-active
    training after 1 or 2 matches until 10%
    -not attending my matches
    -not participating in asso BS

aaaaand that's it!

Old days i was the captain of my self-created asso and i have managed/suggesting(ed to) my teammates counter-formations (active facebook subgroup) short version: i was an enthusiastic kind of captain. Also was active chat user if each of our enemy has changed her/his formation etc.
    Don't care anymore. (edit: don't care anymore if my oppo in normal competition has changing her/his formation or whatevs)

Is this statisfied your curiosity about "my half-active definition"?

You are still active mate You were addicted in the old days LOL
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    BEHOLD MY FRIEND'S TEAM!!!!

I SWEAR guys today we have discussed at morning (we are sitting in work, 24h duty :P ) -> The result will be minimum draw or a loss because if he wins would be soooooo simple.

and the picture against crap team:

How many troll results you had this season ?-tibitrolled.jpg

pathetic
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 11-05-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Apprentice
    Troll match with a weaker team.

All is ok up to minute 80. Opponent manager was absent, as usual. I have low press and short passes for the entire match, but he has scored 2 gol in 8 minutes, both in counterattack.

It is ridiculous and pathetic.

How many troll results you had this season ?-cattura.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Pro
    Yes, that's right. I am always telling this, but some teams are troll proof how do you explain this?
    I still hold the belief that any team can get trolled irrespective of quality, and when you perceive that you are getting trolled it's just the game engine's way of telling you that you need to change something in order to manage that particular scenario, if you can do that then you will live to fight another day against the troll that's why I like following the live commentary because it gives me a clearer picture as to what is going on in the field. So I think troll results are a vital part of the game without them the game would be too predictable, nordeus shouldn't remove them but rather reduce their occurrence.

As for association tournaments, the game engine is obviously broken it keeps spitting out ridiculous results every weekend.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I still hold the belief that any team can get trolled irrespective of quality, and when you perceive that you are getting trolled it's just the game engine's way of telling you that you need to change something in order to manage that particular scenario, if you can do that then you will live to fight another day against the troll that's why I like following the live commentary because it gives me a clearer picture as to what is going on in the field. So I think troll results are a vital part of the game without them the game would be too predictable, nordeus shouldn't remove them but rather reduce their occurrence.

As for association tournaments, the game engine is obviously broken it keeps spitting out ridiculous results every weekend.
    Agreed. Was trolled today (cl sf) of sorts. I was weaker team but engine double yellowed me and decided it wasn't to be my day. Guess this happens in real life tho and I have been the beneficiary the other way. Hopefully will lead 2 good luck in my cup final. Who knows but it's just a game anyway. Keep it fun. Association games are silly at the moment tho.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Ok my turn to post trolls this season. I will only say thay this kind of strange results I have notice 4 times this season- my team suddenly stop playing:/
    Yesterday Cup final (21 lvl)
    opponent average 103% vs me 124% (condition and morale full)
    tactic 3-2-4-0-1 vs 4-1-2-2-1

Scenario:
    Start the game, I started safe 4-1-2-2-1V def-mix-mix-on/ low- normal- zonal- off
    1-0 at 06' corner ST scores
    2-0 at 19' corner ST scores
    I change to 4-1-2-2-1V def-mix-mix-on/ low- hard- zonal- off
    3-0 at 31' action MR scores
    I change to 4-1-2-2-1V hard def-mix-mix-off/ low- hard- zonal- off
    4-0 at 34' action MR scoreswhile I was changing the settings
    4-1 at 42' action my AMR scores
    end of first half
    52' I sub my ST and nothing to loose so I change to 4-1-2-2-1V normal-middle-short-off/ low- hard- zonal- on to have more balls from the middle and blocks this crazy attacks
    5-1 at 64' action ML
    6-1 at 84' action MR

It seems that my team get catch in to counters ( 2 corner goals??)
    Screens after the match:
    tactics
    How many troll results you had this season ?-inkedustawienie-oppo_li111.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-inkedustawienie-ja_li111.jpg
    ratings
    How many troll results you had this season ?-rating.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-rating-2.jpg

Stats and AM report ( after the game, before the game all of my players had full morale)
    How many troll results you had this season ?-statystyki.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-asistant-raport.jpg

And now is the most important question: why suddenly team start to loosing without any reason?:/
    Any suggestion appriciated.
    Last edited by brolly; 11-08-2017 at 05:48 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 45 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast