Page 42 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post

Lol, it doesn't surprise me however as I know league matches are pretty fixed. By the way, at least they should do something with the animations unless they're interested in fixing mechanics. Because, there was about 6 cks and 3 fks in the animations lol. (Mine Q = 120%, Sidespor's Q = 75%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm guessing stats didn't update. Stats based on first 10 to 15 mins

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I'm guessing stats didn't update. Stats based on first 10 to 15 mins

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yes, you are right, I looked it up again;

Why did this happen? I looked the stats of other matches I shared, they are same as they're at the finish of the matches, and this isn't a troll then.

Dreamer
    I love the trolls LOL

How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_20171008-195636.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?

Lol, I can confirm now CL matches are fixed too, do you see that 02', it shows that there's nothing you can do on this game, and by the way I am sad to miss the green since my tablet's battery was gone during the match.

By the way, I am 36% stronger.

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-09-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Pro
    Wow, this must be the first season that I have not yet have gotten a troll result. I have never lost so many games with both my teams but based on the stats they were all legit. That is something new. Both the loosing and the legit stats
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Rookie
    i have no hopes for this game anymore... it is broken in so many ways... i've lost the cup final with a 22% weaker team and today i won only 1-0 with a 2* abandoned team (my team is 122%). this season i had the most trolls ever, and from the replies i had from the supporting team i simply have no hope left. i don't think that they actually play the game. i don't think they understand what i am talking about... they simply copy-paste some ****ty texts because you need a reply... and it's sad...i had 3 nice years playing this but i think that it's time for me to retire... i can't be active, managing my team properly and lose with mediocre teams... this isn't fun anymore. my only hope that one day i enter again on this forum and people are not complaining about the results like they do right now. so...good luck everyone! you're going to need it.

I have already 2 troll results (draws) with weaker oppos, having more than double shots.

From early minutes classic chances are missed and out of the blue weaker oppo just scores with efficiency over 50%

I see many such results in friends' games.

I know that early in season trolling is much more (myth i dont know but for sure no logical explanation on this)... but still.. if first week continues in this way....
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Rookie
    it's the same **** over and over again...and i don't understand how this game works anymore. i've lost 2-0 in the first round of the league yesterday with a 24% weaker team and today i draw 0-0 with a 31% lower quality team. either of the managers were online, i spectated and maked changes, 0 results...

what the f@#! is going on with this game??? because quality seems not to count anymore. this is the trick right now? not to enter the matches? donesn't work for me. i barely beat a 3 star team 1-0... and if i can't beat 70% teams i can't imagine playing against balanced teams like mine.
    Last edited by khris; 10-21-2017 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Educational purposes.

Rookie

Basically camped his goal area.... but it just won't happen...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Yaser Als View Post

Basically camped his goal area.... but it just won't happen...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What are the Qs? Have you just build your team this season? Can you share the formations? I think there is a threshold in terms of Q difference, which is I believe 30%.

Page 42 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast