Page 46 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I can say few things here
    - First, your oppo wasn't present, you had better q so probably he set a defensive formation with defense + counters I would say
    - For a bad result, a usual suspect is the GK but I can see that your GK had some descent rate of 6.4 (considering those 6 goals - two from corners which I think also drops more the rate).
    In this game for example https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-ready-12.html
    #119, my oppo GK got a 5.8 with 7 saves !

- Your players weren't motivate enough - Did you set any win bonus ? Maybe your oppo had the max and this was a critical factor which affect the "roll dice" in that game

-
    I change to 4-1-2-2-1V def-mix-mix-on/ low- hard- zonal- off
    3-0 at 31' action MR scores
    I change to 4-1-2-2-1V hard def-mix-mix-off/ low- hard- zonal- off
    hmm, I can see a weak point here.
    When I 'm playing a game vs a same (or higher q) team , also set def/counter, vs a weaker, set normal/counters but if I see that it's not working good and a weaker team is ready to troll me, I switch to attack + high pressing + mtm (to prevent me from some counter attacks/long shots).
    This tactic saved me a lot of times from possible troll results.
    So your orders, specially the hard defending, I think weren't right.
    It's not that hard def. couldn't protect you from conceding two more goals, but it wasn't what the game calculations expected for you to reverse the bad situation.

Also it's weird that your oppo wasn't present, you had 4% possession bonus but in game it was 50-50.
    Also weird that oppo had 6-1 free kicks and 10-4 corners with those balance stats.

* Just my thoughts

-
    brolly likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Thanks Nik for conclusions.
    Win bonus- i have tested this in the past without any of good reason to used it ( I lost and had a drow to worst teams, with better lose a game)
    Back to hard def- many times this was a factor for my team - oppo wasn't have good FK so it was good decision base on my feelings and experience ( in past I played whole season with hard tackling while never change, but my team won only 2 trophies)

The worst thing is SOT (18 shots but only 3 to target??) and question why my best players stops to play ( Ibra for all seasons had maybe during every season two x ratings 7, now his form drops a lot, he was player with 80 goals per season:/)
    Next thing is : my team became susceptible to counter.
    Shots from middle - I use dmc for blocking but sometimes this is not working

Last game for Ibra (ST/AMR), two goals and two asist and rating 6,9??5 goals for whole team.
    i don't know what is going on.
    I test settings for 4 teams but only main team have such bad results ( but have best players)- this worries me the most.
    Last edited by brolly; 11-08-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Apprentice
    Maybe i need to add something:

Start the game, I started safe 4-1-2-2-1V def-mix-mix-on/ low- normal- zonal- off

Def- because I wanted to avoid counters from opponent even he had 1 ST and wanted to cauhht him to my counters
    mix passing - 451 is strong on wings and in centre, oppo had balanced def +dmc to block long passes and many players in central part for blocking also short passes so I decided to mix
    counter on - I explained
    lov/high pressing-> with lov pressing my team had more chance to get coght opponent and have counter, high pressing would work better with atack but I didn't decidet to avoid lose a game like 10-1
    normal/hard pressing-> normal is good choice for start, when my team is not performing well I change by hard pressing motivation for them (when you know that he can't score from fk you can use it)
    zonal/mtm -> I chose zonal because he had on ST, in real life no one will leave one def player to play against one ST, two for blocking zonal but corners was a killer
    offide on / off- 4 def player against 1 ST, hmm first choice was to not use it, but when I notice that oppo MR/ML performing good and they can play long balls I decided to switch on.

Basically I did my homework, but...:/
    base on 21 seasons and experience, this wasn't normal game, even he score so much goals he should be stopped but finally you know the result.

What a troll...?
    Monster GK 7 save etc etc etc.

How many troll results you had this season ?-troll-bangal.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Addicted
    Maybe goalkeeper caught a dog ? Or they hit a post few times ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    UK special edition

How many troll results you had this season ?-uk-1-fail-2-wm-bulls.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-uk-1-fail.jpg

no more extra round
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    ABOARD THE TROLL TRAIN!

Out from cup, CLICK

Famous
    CL QF 2nd leg: 0-0 with +32% advantage! Sooo logical (had 5-1 @ home)

Famous
    League: against -67% hard 1-0 at away! REALLY?

I feel my season will be ending with one trophy, only league.... I'm scared about next CL opponent coz he is "only 20% weaker" LOL!
    (reminder: dropping out against -16%-17% in cup)

Trolling will never stop WHY?

Chris,

Because T11 is evil! and all your math, philosophy and anal sex will not help you!

How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-20-16-56-35-vs-evil-one-finished.jpg

ALL HAIL THE EVIL LORD OF TROLLS MORINHOSEUX

How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-28-17-19-42-pendajo-.jpg
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 46 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast