Page 104 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

How many troll results you had this season ?

Not a troll but definitely a scripted result. I was 2nd and playing 1st away from home. I attended with 4 supporters. He had only 1 supporter and didn’t attend. I went 1-0 up and was dominating possession. Around the 55th-65th minute I had 3 FK, all skimmed the crossbar. Also missed a couple of clear run on goal chances that went narrowly wide. I suspected that something wasn’t right and these missed chances would come back and bite me. Sadly for me, I was not to be proven wrong.
    Suddenly in the 74th minute he has a shot from nowhere, 1-1. Then with his very next shot in the 79th minute, 2-1. I threw the kitchen sink at him for the last few minutes and then just like that.... game over, 2-1 to him. I have seen this before against the top teams, it is like the game is destined to go their way when they are top and he will almost certainly win the league now as I was his last tough fixture.
    Worse still, 3rd, 4th & 5th all won and I now find myself 4th on GD only playing 5th tomorrow.
    Yes, definitely scripted. Would not have mattered what I did.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Ok. That was strange and inexplicable. I've never had a result like that in normal competitions but it happened several times in asso.
    @Grandef the funny thing now is, I can't see the match report. Seemed the game knew it was scripted and now I just can't see the second leg match report hahah. What a joke. I can see the first leg report and second leg report on all other teams, except my semi final report where I lost 5-0.proved that it's scripted. Period

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    @Grandef the funny thing now is, I can't see the match report. Seemed the game knew it was scripted and now I just can't see the second leg match report hahah. What a joke. I can see the first leg report and second leg report on all other teams, except my semi final report where I lost 5-0.proved that it's scripted. Period

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    Yes, i might be scripted. But I think the disappeared match report is a bug. I just skimmed through the report of my 2nd team. I had an obviously scripted match: lost 4-0 to a -20% team with a super GK of 2*.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-2019-08-13-095245_1235x748_scrot.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-2019-08-13-095312_1231x735_scrot.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Yes, i might be scripted. But I think the disappeared match report is a bug. I just skimmed through the report of my 2nd team. I had an obviously scripted match: lost 4-0 to a -20% team with a super GK of 2*.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-08-13-095245_1235x748_scrot.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	127603
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-08-13-095312_1231x735_scrot.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	127605
    I am not saying that you didn’t. but defensive ratings like that means that you didn’t fully prepare your team. Again, correct me if I am wrong but what I would recommend is to try put more defensive training into sessions when you train and you could achieve better results. I hope this helps.

Apprentice
    Don't worry, you maybe right. That was on my 2nd account, that I did for some experiment. I don't train individually but some do team training. This account always has a bad luck in cup. I think the opponent didn't train also. By my observation, the troll occurs in some patterns: Our defenders (including GK) under perform, opponent super attackers and opponent super GK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am not saying that you didn’t. but defensive ratings like that means that you didn’t fully prepare your team. Again, correct me if I am wrong but what I would recommend is to try put more defensive training into sessions when you train and you could achieve better results. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Grandef; 08-14-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Apprentice
    The engine is broken. In my league the first team, weaker than me, has won all the matches except the first round against me; he uses an illogical tactic, in real life this formation is ridicolous. He plays with only 2 DC, One DMC, 4 midfields, 1 AMC and 2 strikers. It's not possibile win all matches playing with only 2 defenders. In this game there is a total lack of balance.
    Many teams that win with only one midfield.
    This is stupid.

Hahaha
    Last edited by Sakred; 12-25-2019 at 08:02 PM.

I had never heard of Troll results before, but this season I had 2 very odd ones - which having read this forum sound to me like this very thing. I am top of the league but lost twice to an inactive player who is 28% weaker (125 v 97). Now I can accept the occasional freak result, but for this to happen twice against the same team makes me wonder what is going on...

After 77 seasons playing this game these were the 2 strangest defeats I’ve ever had. The first match I totally dominated and they scored with their only 2 shots on target. The second match, same awful team, bottom of the league, and after 47 mins I was already losing 4-0.

Match 1

HOME
    Rating 125% - 97%
    Possession 65% - 35%
    Shots 17 - 6
    On Target 7 - 2
    Efficiency 0% - 100%

RESULT LOST 0 - 2

Match 2

AWAY
    Rating 97% - 125%
    Possession 38% - 62%
    Shots 22 - 19
    On Target 12 - 6
    Efficiency 33% - 33%

RESULT LOST 4 - 2

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by MidasG View Post
    I had never heard of Troll results before, but this season I had 2 very odd ones - which having read this forum sound to me like this very thing. I am top of the league but lost twice to an inactive player who is 28% weaker (125 v 97). Now I can accept the occasional freak result, but for this to happen twice against the same team makes me wonder what is going on...

After 77 seasons playing this game these were the 2 strangest defeats I’ve ever had. The first match I totally dominated and they scored with their only 2 shots on target. The second match, same awful team, bottom of the league, and after 47 mins I was already losing 4-0.

Match 1

HOME
    Rating 125% - 97%
    Possession 65% - 35%
    Shots 17 - 6
    On Target 7 - 2
    Efficiency 0% - 100%

RESULT LOST 0 - 2

Match 2

AWAY
    Rating 97% - 125%
    Possession 38% - 62%
    Shots 22 - 19
    On Target 12 - 6
    Efficiency 33% - 33%

RESULT LOST 4 - 2
    its these kind of illogical results that kill the game,also if you lost to them earlier in season its a good chance you will lose again in second game,

Max
    I know this has absolutely nothing to do with troll results but can someone answer my question. On my old top Eleven team. I have about 6 friends. And one of their players at the end of last season. He had a player, aged 27 and 129%. And this player has aged obviously to 28 because the new season started, but that player’s quality remained on 129%. Why is this? Did he power train him? I doubt it because it takes forever to power train a player of that age. Is it even possible to avoid the quality drop? Even if you are on the game all night? And for context. He wasn’t tanking, he won the quadruple this season and he won 552 out of 580 games in his career.