Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I know this has absolutely nothing to do with troll results but can someone answer my question. On my old top Eleven team. I have about 6 friends. And one of their players at the end of last season. He had a player, aged 27 and 129%. And this player has aged obviously to 28 because the new season started, but that player’s quality remained on 129%. Why is this? Did he power train him? I doubt it because it takes forever to power train a player of that age. Is it even possible to avoid the quality drop? Even if you are on the game all night? And for context. He wasn’t tanking, he won the quadruple this season and he won 552 out of 580 games in his career.
    Did your friend not promote? - if he finished below 8th position and Nordeus didn't promote him one level, then he doesn't get the 20% Quality reduction in the new season.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MidasG View Post
    I had never heard of Troll results before, but this season I had 2 very odd ones - which having read this forum sound to me like this very thing. I am top of the league but lost twice to an inactive player who is 28% weaker (125 v 97). Now I can accept the occasional freak result, but for this to happen twice against the same team makes me wonder what is going on...

After 77 seasons playing this game these were the 2 strangest defeats I’ve ever had. The first match I totally dominated and they scored with their only 2 shots on target. The second match, same awful team, bottom of the league, and after 47 mins I was already losing 4-0.

Match 1

HOME
    Rating 125% - 97%
    Possession 65% - 35%
    Shots 17 - 6
    On Target 7 - 2
    Efficiency 0% - 100%

RESULT LOST 0 - 2

Match 2

AWAY
    Rating 97% - 125%
    Possession 38% - 62%
    Shots 22 - 19
    On Target 12 - 6
    Efficiency 33% - 33%

RESULT LOST 4 - 2
    what place did he get

VIP
    Another troll... Opponent weaker 15%... His form before the match - L L L L D... Our form - W W W W W... He is playing 3 wide in the back line, with no DMC... Our average rating 7.58... In 4 wins this season we had average ratings 7.53 - 7.74 - 7.74 - 7.56, and yet, we didn't win with 7.58... F... Nordeus...

How many troll results you had this season ?-1si.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-1sii.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-1siii.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-1siiii.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-21-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 10-13-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Max
    It seems this thread is dying out. No one has been here except me in the last few days

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    As we discussing about trolling and everybody comes with lots of points; since last season I found away games are better than home games. And now I'm considering this also a trolling

Last season I can't manage time to keep screenshot as record but today I'm posting one and I'll try to come back with more about this home-away matter soon, as those already happen in this season. Very few I bring in here now but believe it or not I have more and I'll try to bring it in here soon when I manage more time. Can't really understand when playing with over 55% weaker team and win 0-7 away, on the other hand when playing home, to win I have to use 'all out attack', high press etc then hardly win with 2-0. Another win away then lost home. Really strange this game engine. I think asso game is the main problem. when the asso game comes game engine start doing crazy, when asso game left it start another crazy behavior, so on.
    Thanks
    Attachment 83216
    0-3 was a big one

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It seems this thread is dying out. No one has been here except me in the last few days
    lol
    No, that means (answering the thread's question - How many troll results you had this season ? )
    that maybe managers don't have more than the usual 2-3 trolls per season ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    I had 8 last season. I should have won about 47 out of 50 matches last season but I got 42 wins out of 50. I am not saying that is bad bad but I lost 3 games in the league 20+% weaker team despite having double the shots and possession. I lost the league title last season to average teams. And I was humiliated 3-0 in the Champions League Final Despite being 10% stronger. Yes I know 10% isn’t that much but we had 19 shots to 16. And we lost that match. We were shocking. I don’t know what goes wrong for me in those Finals. As I said I have never won The Champions League. But I got to the Final 3 times and lost them all to 10% weaker teams despite dominating. The first 2 finals, I tried the hard defending tactic and both times it failed so for last season’s CL Final I decided to push my luck and go with normal mentality and about six green arrows to head forward. As I said, that game was lost 3-0 to the 10% weaker team. I thought that it was going to be my day by having my attacking trio in that final scoring a combined 130+ goals between that season to be nullified by a 4 star defence. I have no Idea how that happened. But their stupid goalkeeper had 5 f ing saves. For that CL Final. Also The CL Final before that one their keeper made 10 saves and got man of the match. Nordeus seem to hate it when so get to the final. And the annoying thing is that this season I got paying players In my Champions League so I don’t have a chance of winning it this season. I am a free loader and so is everyone else on my server. So my theory is that they keep making me lose the finals so I buy tokens but I never budge and I don’t buy them. I think it isn’t worth buying stuff for this game because you get punished sometimes by the game engine for buying tokens.

Apprentice
    It doesn't mean that we don't have troll results. I had two skeptical draws 1-1 in the league to -30% teams but I don't bother to post here.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    It doesn't mean that we don't have troll results. I had two skeptical draws 1-1 in the league to -30% teams but I don't bother to post here.
    Yes I think that was a stupid thing for me to post but I still get those weird unexpected draws