Page 55 of 135 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Apprentice
    Me 118%, other manager 97%. Bonus possession for me and my friends 15%, he wasn't present.

How many troll results you had this season ?-cattura.jpg

He scored 4 gol. Ridicolous.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 02-11-2018 at 06:42 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_20180212-192347.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_20180212-192352.jpg

another strong case for trolls being part of a predestined league. I was relieved to see my 2nd place rival losing against my friend so I went to the game hopeful, finally I would be 1 point close to the first place and I already got a draw against him so the pressure was on him. well here is the stuff the game throws my way. No hard tackling and 2 reds. I can't even bother anymore.
    nikolgiorgos and Iridensys like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Murphy's troll law :

- When oppo gets a red, he scores
    - When you get a red, oppo scores again

Iridensys, KenoticFC and talisman like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice

i think this qualify... 3 draws like that and 1 loss 😡

p.s. : not seen here: overall quality +25%, team value ~3:1, top moral and fully rested home team, guest manager not there, etc.

Pro
    I could also cry troll in this cup match. Opponent had just one chance and he nailed it which to me is perfectly normal for a defensive team. But if you have the right players you won't suffer 'troll results' my attackers were equally effective scoring 4 goals out of 6 shots on target

The best of the best
    The Best of the Best

Apprentice
    yes, well.... you had more than decent 67. opo goalie only 2 saves... not wierd result at all.
    check my stats again, lol and I seriously doubt difference between you and your opponent was as great as in my case.

edit: my top 11 had 85% rating on average, his 57,
    Last edited by sasha m; 02-13-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Kto
    Seeing this huge thread, I more and more believe, that hidden characteristics are most important for a player. Else I cant explain, how always the same teams get trolled, while my team didnt ever have a single clear troll (season 20, missed few of them).
    Also, to describe the troll most use only match statistics and overall q. Thats not enough, at least needs to compare white skills. If I meet the same overall q with high greys, I almost always "troll" them with a high scores win.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    yes, well.... you had more than decent 67. opo goalie only 2 saves... not wierd result at all.
    check my stats again, lol and I seriously doubt difference between you and your opponent was as great as in my case.

edit: my top 11 had 85% rating on average, his 57,
    My team was 20% stronger than his. I never lose against such teams I can't imagine my 120% quality team having a draw against a 60% team or worse a 30% team then I come here to cry troll.

I agree that the game sometimes makes it difficult for you to win against weaker teams but I still never lose nor draw against bot or inactive teams.
    Troll results for me mean that the engine has created a particular scenario that it expects you to manage.
    Fixed results or fixed leagues certainly do not exist that's just hilarious!
    Last edited by Spartan117; 02-13-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Also, to describe the troll most use only match statistics and overall q. Thats not enough, at least needs to compare white skills. If I meet the same overall q with high greys, I almost always "troll" them with a high scores win.
    white skill my arse. you honesty believe that 11 players on average 80 can have lower whites than other eleven on average 57 ???

anywho, his world class 100% efficient scorer:

his 100% efficient goalie with 6 saves:

my 12% efficient attacker:

Apprentice
    and active acc as well, not bot. currently 3rd in league, that game kept him just above me. just was not online atm.