Page 102 of 120 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1195
Like Tree611Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Rookie
    Look at the first photo stats and tell me if this is not a trolled result. Second one I can understand. Both same strength. But the first one boils my blood. 5-0 never lost 5-0 past 2 seasons and even when I did it was against a 175% team but this is really absurd

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Can we see the player ratings specifically GK. Are his whites insanely high or something? Unwarranted for same quality but i have lost 3-0 to a 20 percent lower quality team before
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 08-09-2019 at 08:33 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Another Disgraceful 0-0 draw in the cup to a 12% weaker team

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You are not a football fan I guess

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    -12%? i had a draw in cup with a -45% ))) i guess that's just the way matches were programmed this round. disgraceful is the entire game lately...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    Look at the first photo stats and tell me if this is not a trolled result. Second one I can understand. Both same strength. But the first one boils my blood. 5-0 never lost 5-0 past 2 seasons and even when I did it was against a 175% team but this is really absurd

Stats seem absurd, did you play attacking and he play defensive and counter?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    I just had a similar scoreline in cup semis against a similar rated team. He played attacking as he needed 2 goals and i played defensive to protect my lead.

How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2019-08-09-22-08-42-782_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

This guy beat me earlier this season in CL group stage.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2019-08-09-22-09-47-959_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2019-08-09-22-08-33-484_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg  
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 08-09-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Stats seem absurd, did you play attacking and he play defensive and counter?
    Counter?? I doubt it. He was playing aggressively I was playing counter then I realised I was loosing 4-0 within a eye blink haha. Well went for the 4-1dmc-3MLC MR -2ST . Opponent had 3DLDRDC -3 MLMCMR- 1AMC-1AMR 1AML 1 ST. And no he's not a mutant players except he has a lvl higher than me. Which means he's 87 % not doing too good in a weak league but he MOLESTED ME in the cup second leg

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    You are not a football fan I guess
    Oh I am. I just don’t understand why they are so frequent now. I just want a proper explanation for them. Because no manager turns up and we draw, yes I know it is football but this happens too often.
    And yes Funker to answer your comment I lost 3-0 to a 60% weaker team despite dominating the game. It was the last game of the season so I didn’t really mind too much Because I was stuck in 3rd no matter the outcome of the March. I have lost 2 Champions League Finals to 12% weaker teams. I know that isn’t too much of a difference but still, I dominated both finals against 12% weaker teams but we lost both, I just don’t know what goes wrong. Anyway thanks for your responses. Also I haven’t done bad. I Played 18 Won 15 Drew 0 Lost 3. I am seven points behind 19% weaker 1st place who trolled me on both occasions and in both I dominated I don’t think it’s fair that he hasn’t got trolled once in 18 games while my 3 Defeats this season have been to a 23% weaker team and twice to that 19% weaker team who has won 17 and Drew 1. Why does he get to beat me twice, I personally think I should’ve had drawn against twice I think that would have been more fair and he is running away with it now 7 points ahead of me and another pretty strong opponent. The only way I can win the league is if they lose 3 times in the last 8 games and I win 8 of mine. So let’s hope he loses 3 games on the bounce somewhere, I win all of mine so I can win it. May the best team win which is hopefully me this will be the third time I come runner up in the league to a vastly inferior opposition.
    Last edited by Max McClean; 08-09-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Apprentice
    i had a nightmare last night the opponent got 4 penalties and all four were converted until i lost 4 to 3 i had 12 shots on target and the opponent had only six!