Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

I saw a lot trolls this season (at my league and some of my friend).

On my own, there were two really close, I could avoid... but, that's because their managers joined the games (around half time) and I could turn back...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I don't have the details from last season, but I lost both Cup & Champions League Quarters - drew at home & lost away in both to teams with 20 - 30% less ratings than mine, whereas I dominated league & group stages, even against similar rated competition. I had about 130+ rating throughout. All other factors, from win bonus to morale (like that even matters smh) being as well maintained as possible, with tried & tested formations & me ever present.

This season this has been the only anomaly so far:

I won 6:3 eventually, but look at what I was up against. A 5 - 5 team, with no manager present. While 3 goals might not be a big deal, I rarely concede even against the best of teams. How a team with 20% possession & supposedly 0 players in attacking positions gets in 3 goals & so many shots, is beyond me !

Troll result or not, you decide. -_-

Am sure there will be a few surprises in the knockouts again. >_>

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Tyltyl, Ozz and madflo19 like this.

Ozz
    Just lucky day for this guys? Lucky corner...How many troll results you had this season ?-0606171.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-0606172.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-0606173.jpg

Kto
    Depends on what is called troll result. Losing being 14% stronger, draw being 20% stronger, 4-0 win 3% stronger arent troll result for me. Then I have zero this and last two seasons.
    Palash Mitra likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok @ MiddleEarth
    interesting your post (oh no, not another T11 nerd - lol)
    I can see that you had
    Season 2, 2 troll
    Season 3, 1 troll
    Season 4, 1 troll
    Season 5, 2 troll
    Season 6, 2 troll

so far so good, that's a normal T11 situation
    Season 7, 6 troll
    Those are too many but I wonder if it was a "bad" season, something happened to your "key" players or don't know what else.
    No one knows your team better than you

Season 8, 3 troll
    Season 9, 3 troll
    Season 10, 7 troll
    Season 11, 6 troll

That's the interesting part.
    What we 're searching for.
    If something broken the latest months.

but consider that

1) You mentioned about 1-2 games which was your finals.
    A team, an oppo who reached the finals deserves some respect.
    Even if he has lower quality or not using the perfect formation or been present in the games, he has some chemistry, he has built a team that for some reason can destroy any opponent.
    Like Atletico Madrid phenomenon (wth is this team doing in top 3 of Spanish League or top 4-8 of Europe ? )

2) Ball possession
    Is this factor overestimated ?
    Considering that a big part of that, comes from the +8% of our presence, our supporters and the 5% from home game/tickets.
    That's a big discussion.
    We already had some, here for example
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...en-matter.html

3) The stats are broken, not the game.
    What I mean is that the stats we see aren't the real ones.
    If we leave away the b.p. (and the Live game as it's only preset videos)
    the next weird thing is the efficiency, the broken balance between the Shots, the SoT and the successful shots.
    But if those numbers are wrong ?
    If (despite the ball possession) the number of the shots and the SoT are very similar ?
    I spotted this here. 3 months ago
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ics-table.html

4) Another one factor, is that the teams from +1LV, have some hidden bonus (that's my theory from experiences) which give them higher efficiency than our team (which maybe can have the same quality with oppo).
    So now that most of the active managers are playing vs managers from a +1 lv (in the Cup and the CH.L. or Super League) but maybe not so active, this multiplies the troll issue.
    dsio, funqer, MiddleEarth and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

@Nik, I know this has probably been discussed to death, but really - I don't get why the +1 level in Cups & CL exists. Defeats the whole point of building a strong team, doesn't it, if I have to play against opponents with access to a higher transfer pool or gut my team by selling players to remain competitive. -_-

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    dsio and ChaosManager like this.

Hey hello I just want to say wherever you are, God bless you man just for opening the thread and willing to put something on the front table. As for the evidence, good people over here at the forum will already be posting it.
    What the current scenario is I have 25 good players on the squad, but I am bound to use only 12 to 13 of them, the very best of the squad, every time. I can't rotate the players. Seems like a total wasted investment.
    Why?
    Because that tiny team placed at the very last position of the league gets better of me no matter what. Yes I am not afraid of the fairly equivalent teams but those "LLLLL" form teams.
    I lost the league last season because of the continued poor results against the abandoned teams. I can admit losing one or two to poor teams but beaten/drawn throughout the third week when each time I was a favorite, seems very scripted.

And sadly it haven't changed this season. Above 7 ratings for opponent defenders, Gk with below 50% avg skill sets made you question your whole scout level team.
    There you have my frustration.
    Either this or what can I say I am a very bad manager.

Good evening to all the managers. Thanks.
    (And..Sorry If I didn't make sense somewhere. Little weary!)

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Season 7, 6 troll
    Those are too many but I wonder if it was a "bad" season, something happened to your "key" players or don't know what else.
    No one knows your team better than you
    no "key" players missing throughout the season, all within my books, don't you worry...
    Well, finished the season ending 2nd within the league with a 7 points margin behind the league winner, got that wonderful troll within the CL Final, and lost to the later finalist within the Cup (1/4 finals stage). I've seen far lousier seasons as that one, lol

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos
    Season 8, 3 troll
    Season 9, 3 troll
    Season 10, 7 troll
    Season 11, 6 troll

That's the interesting part.
    What we 're searching for.
    If something broken the latest months.

but consider that

1) You mentioned about 1-2 games which was your finals.
    A team, an oppo who reached the finals deserves some respect.
    Even if he has lower quality or not using the perfect formation or been present in the games, he has some chemistry, he has built a team that for some reason can destroy any opponent.
    Like Atletico Madrid phenomenon (wth is this team doing in top 3 of Spanish League or top 4-8 of Europe ? )
    Nik, I did'n play Atletico f... Madrid, I played a school boy who had even +7 support bonus with all his FB friends on board of that goddamn Final. He didn't change a damn thing throughout the entire freaking game, but yet he turned around matters with that late 2-1 winning goal out of nothing, washing away my nice 1-0 lead up until minute 63. Shootouts are another story, but I can just say - ENGLAND, you'll get the point... never won a damn penalty-shootout in my entire f........ virtual T11 life, lost all 3 of them, including 2 Extra-time decisions, like I sad; "this is England!"

2) Ball possession
    Is this factor overestimated ?
    Considering that a big part of that, comes from the +8% of our presence, our supporters and the 5% from home game/tickets.
    That's a big discussion.
    We already had some, here for example
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...en-matter.html
    Does Barcelona get trolled 6-7 times within a single season? If you answer that one correct, well, then this damn T11 game is pretty close to reality, otherwise; better luck next time...

3) The stats are broken, not the game.
    What I mean is that the stats we see aren't the real ones.
    If we leave away the b.p. (and the Live game as it's only preset videos)
    the next weird thing is the efficiency, the broken balance between the Shots, the SoT and the successful shots.
    But if those numbers are wrong ?
    If (despite the ball possession) the number of the shots and the SoT are very similar ?
    I spotted this here. 3 months ago
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ics-table.html
    Off f..... course are the stats broke, but not just the stats, the entire goddamn black-box called; engine is in a Marylin Manson state and doesn't seem to get out of it...

4) Another one factor, is that the teams from +1LV, have some hidden bonus (that's my theory from experiences) which give them higher efficiency than our team (which maybe can have the same quality with oppo).
    So now that most of the active managers are playing vs managers from a +1 lv (in the Cup and the CH.L. or Super League) but maybe not so active, this multiplies the troll issue.
    I'm playing since level 3, season 3 +1LV (Cup even +3 up until season 6...) opponents, so I got sort used to it. Jesus-f.....-Christ would I love it to see changing that into something meaningful, to be more precise, to be once in my freaking live on the other side of the board, facing -1 lv oppo's. Can't be that ****ing hard to implement that, a cycle, once every 3 goddamn seasons your awesome looking team getting drawn with -1 lv opponents either within the CL or within that damn Cup, and back to +1 and even, than circling around until our head blow of our necks. But hell freaking, nope, we have to live with it as is, always and forever playing the same old ****ers from one level above. I almost know their freaking teams better then they do, most likely...

Long story cut short;

Nordeus, please make that code of yours Opensource, so we can fetch that to our bloody machines and have a look into the same, do some tweaks here and there, modify that bloody hell called engine and put our changes back on f.... github or wheresoever...
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-06-2017 at 07:47 PM.
    Palash Mitra and madflo19 like this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

I understand that some of you are mad about some results but

How many troll results you had this season ?-ramsay-1.jpg

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-06-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post

That's the only bizarre result so far this season.

Both managers attended match, but I had 15% possession bonus (I think).

Context: Was basically a meaningless game as we had 9 points from first 3 matches, and that draw clinched round of 16 birth, and opponent was in survival mode. Not sure if that matters, but sometimes I wonder if the engine is designed to tighten up races?
    lol, mcdaniel this is a classic troll game .
    It's one of the two games against the weaker team of the CH.L. group.
    If I could bet for a troll result of the season, that is the game.
    But always considered this as a good charm as I could get read of the (troll) burden of the season and finally won the trophy
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast