Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Why?!

Rookie

Why?!

Why is it so important to connect to facebook to have friends that you know, also, what is the use of the friends you add? Like the picture below i get gifts from friends and only one is added, if u have 10 friends snd u 10rests you only get one.. Same thing with every gift u get from friends... Adding friends has no use really of thats the case.
    Bashaar likes this.

You can only get 1 of each 4 packs in a day that's the rule. You don't have to be connected to facebook to have friends.
    The biggest use of friends is hoping the more you have the more they will support your matches.
    Palash Mitra likes this.

It's only useful for in matches support and friendly matches.
    I don't think there is anything else

Sent from my 4034F using Tapatalk
    teebag333 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    You can only get 1 of each 4 packs in a day that's the rule. You don't have to be connected to facebook to have friends.
    The biggest use of friends is hoping the more you have the more they will support your matches.
    What is the use of the support? I had a match once 2 supporters 0 attendance, infact i have plenty of those.. Association matches no attendance at all EVER level 6 and ticket price as low as 5 and 13k capacity

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashaar View Post
    It's only useful for in matches support and friendly matches.
    I don't think there is anything else

Do i get added advantage to win? I don't understand

That's what I think
    If people supported you in the match you will get an advantage for winning but not sure about it because it sometimes works and sometimes not

Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    What is the use of the support? I had a match once 2 supporters 0 attendance, infact i have plenty of those.. Association matches no attendance at all EVER level 6 and ticket price as low as 5 and 13k capacity
    Me too have this same problem
    But actually the most important thing for winning is the training bonuses as I have noticed

teebag333 likes this.

When friends support you you get 2% possession bonus. When you have 0 attendance you should lower the price of your tickets in the finance sector. Try raising your prices gradually so you will have full attendance.

Attendance may drop due to bad results some times so you should keep that in mind.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Attendance may drop due to bad results some times so you should keep that in mind.
    Never been 4th place in association, only 3rd twice... And i top the lost with points earned fr my team... Im nt sure bad result is the problem.. Thanks for taking time to amswer me.. Much appreciated

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast