Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Throw your reason and tactics out of the window. It's not about trolling anymore.

Throw your reason and tactics out of the window. It's not about trolling anymore.

I'm gonna try to keep this short.Despite reaching cup semifinals beating active managers, league has sucked for me with troll results so I decided to tank for the first time.
    This is hilarious, today I won with the formation I'm showing below against an inactive team. The problem is this team trolled yesterday my friend who was attending the match in a 2-2 draw. If the team was good enough to draw against an active manager (3rd best team after me and another guy) how come it couldn't beat me when I had players out of position with a tankin formation. Moral of the story : "The game punishes those who actually play it."

I don't care to complain about troll results anymore, the game is just hilariously unstable and unplayable at the moment. This is more about those who doubt and say you just don't know how to play the game.
    I'm sure experts will say my victory was because I had the "right tactics" lolThrow your reason and tactics out of the window. It's not about trolling anymore.-screenshot1.jpgThrow your reason and tactics out of the window. It's not about trolling anymore.-screenshot2.jpgThrow your reason and tactics out of the window. It's not about trolling anymore.-screenshot3.jpgThrow your reason and tactics out of the window. It's not about trolling anymore.-screenshot4.jpg

If you can't beat the troll, become the troll
    Top Eleven 2017
    ibangali and Tyltyl like this.

Throw your reason and tactics out of the window. It's not about trolling anymore.-2-3-campionat.jpg
    3 from 4. NO COMMENT!
    Tyltyl likes this.

im new, what is tanking? and what is a troll?

You will never find a reason, the game is always right. Wanna know why?

Because there are several factors that are hidden to the opponent. You will never know if your morale kicked in, and was so better that the illegal formation didn't matter. You will never know if your condition was so much better than his, so that no matter how you played, you did better. You will never know his tactics as well. Maybe globally, he was so low on everything, that the "less worse" team won.

That's how the game and the devs troll you.

Also, we will never have the instruments to replay the same game twice with the same identical conditions to understand what actually mattered and decided the match.

On a sidenote, I just played a league game that I won 1-3 after being down 1-0 after the first minute. What I saw was that in the 1st minute (FIRST!!!) I already had 2 shots and my opponent 1. Well, that was a bit much for a "realistic" football game
    ibangali likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Famous
    Kenotic, that's gonna be my last post on this topic because it's getting tiring. This season Barcelona have been beaten at home by Malaga. This match costed them the title. Do you want us to compare the "stars" and average ratings of both teams ? Not even mentioning the tactics used by Malaga with 10 men behind the ball. And they won.
    If you want to be perfectly honest, please ALSO post the games that were completely logical in your season. There must be a lot as you said you are in cup semi. Otherwise, you have just trolled all these people ? Yesterday, I lost to a team 15% inferior in CL and this normally does not happen to me. Have I been trolled ? Who cares, I lost a game after a huge series of victories. That's sport. That's life. That's luck. Thats' God. Or I just found a damn good oppo. Choose the one you prefer. I'll come back better on the second game. And if I'm off, it will be next season. Because overall, I am sure of one thing: troll or not on the long run, the best teams win in this game
    Last edited by gizzmo; 06-12-2017 at 11:06 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    This season Barcelona have been beaten at home by Malaga. This match costed them the title. Do you want us to compare the "stars" and average ratings of both teams ? Not even mentioning the tactics used by Malaga with 10 men behind the ball. And they won.
    But look through past seasons, Málaga had the better of Barça repeatedly, or held them to 1-0.

Gizzmo with all the respect, TE is not a sport. Chess is more a sport than TE. It doesnt matter if most matches are not trolls, 3 trolls are enough to destroy your season. In the cup I've played against active managers. Malaga has a manager and the players are professionals who train daily why don't you understand that. You get angry cause posts like this are annoying, you know what, this forum has become more entertaining than the game itself. All I want is for someone to hopefully listen and give us back the TE of 2 months ago even.
    ibangali, Carlos M, Tyltyl and 5 others like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Gizzmo with all the respect, TE is not a sport. Chess is more a sport than TE. It doesnt matter if most matches are not trolls, 3 trolls are enough to destroy your season. In the cup I've played against active managers. Malaga has a manager and the players are professionals who train daily why don't you understand that. You get angry cause posts like this are annoying, you know what, this forum has become more entertaining than the game itself. All I want is for someone to hopefully listen and give us back the TE of 2 months ago even.
    don't bother...he simply doesn't understand any of this. all he can do is compare this game with reality, when nothing in this game can be compared with the reality. i don't know how many examples we need to bring for someone at nordeus to actually change something. this game is broken in so many ways... but i don't want the TE from 2 months ago, i want the gameplay from 1 year ago if they can. please?!? )

Rookie
    Players are throwing toys off their prams because they don't win every game.

More often than not, if you have higher quality, you will win the game, The higher the differential the higher the likelihood of winning. It never reaches 100% though, otherwise - what's the point of game when you know the outcome in advance?

If I want a game where I win 100% of the games, I would stick to Football Manager and reset whenever I draw/lose...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast