Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Throw your reason and tactics out of the window. It's not about trolling anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    Players are throwing toys off their prams because they don't win every game.

More often than not, if you have higher quality, you will win the game, The higher the differential the higher the likelihood of winning. It never reaches 100% though, otherwise - what's the point of game when you know the outcome in advance?

If I want a game where I win 100% of the games, I would stick to Football Manager and reset whenever I draw/lose...
    The problem arises when you ask yourself what actually rises the likelyhood of a victory. As I pointed out in other threads, when you have higher quality, perfect preparation (99% condition + high morale), a counter formation ready, 10% bonus for each section, home bonus and win prize but you still lose to a weaker absent opponent, what the **** happens?
    If quality doesn't guarantee a 100% victory (and I would agree with that), what's the point of training or tanking? What's the point of condition and morale if they don't matter? Why watching the game when an absent manager with an illegal and weaker formation can still beat you?

Since we all like to compare a math game to reality, is this realistic to you? Is this acceptable?

Oh hey, you can't always win, so today we **** up your game for no reason whatsoever!
    KenoticFC, ibangali and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    Players are throwing toys off their prams because they don't win every game.

More often than not, if you have higher quality, you will win the game, The higher the differential the higher the likelihood of winning. It never reaches 100% though, otherwise - what's the point of game when you know the outcome in advance?

If I want a game where I win 100% of the games, I would stick to Football Manager and reset whenever I draw/lose...
    You clearly don't understand the point of this types of threads or why we talk about toll results and other problems that have plagued TE recently all the time.
    If you think this is about wanting to win all the time than you should read all the post by other people who are smarter and more experienced than me also.
    And no my friend I will not throw the phone I bought with my hard earned money just because of a game. This game should have a consistent logic, that's it.
    madflo19 likes this.

Kto
    I wonder if its true, that the game has a randomness concerning teams can just have a bad day with no reason (even if you dont like to hear it, but if I was a developer I would make it this way like in real football :-o). Would be cool if Nordeus gave any answers to game engine, thats the problem imo.
    I really think, having a better team still increases chances to win, never ever seen any weak teams at good places in any competitions.
    Also, I wonder in what leagues you guys play having many options for troll results (difference more than 20%). I have 4 weak teams in league, 1 in cup, none in cl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I wonder if its true, that the game has a randomness concerning teams can just have a bad day with no reason (even if you dont like to hear it, but if I was a developer I would make it this way like in real football :-o). Would be cool if Nordeus gave any answers to game engine, thats the problem imo.
    I really think, having a better team still increases chances to win, never ever seen any weak teams at good places in any competitions.
    Also, I wonder in what leagues you guys play having many options for troll results (difference more than 20%). I have 4 weak teams in league, 1 in cup, none in cl.
    I have had bad days even 6 months ago but there wasn't a massive problem with troll results like now. We clearly have a pattern, before the league was decided by confronting your direct opponents not by losing points against last 4 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I wouldn't be against something like that, like a "legalized" form of bad luck. It would be ok just to know that, at least we would know.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Rookie
    This season I noticed I had better results when I'm not watching the game, especially against weaker teams. If I watch, I win 1-0. When I don't I win 5-0.
    ibangali likes this.

Well my first Treble was after an awesome match against a 42% higher quality team and 4 levels higher I've won 6-2 in Cup final so how was that normal for my rival? He attended the game and had 15% possession but my tactic made him cry I don't get all this need to cry cause of some unfair results that happens sometime...Better take more care of your team, your players and tactic Let the hate drop on me now hahaha
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Well my first Treble was after an awesome match against a 42% higher quality team and 4 levels higher I've won 6-2 in Cup final so how was that normal for my rival? He attended the game and had 15% possession but my tactic made him cry I don't get all this need to cry cause of some unfair results that happens sometime...Better take more care of your team, your players and tactic Let the hate drop on me now hahaha
    Its like you need debate to live man lol. The title of this thread was never "Why I can't win a treble every time" good thing you managed to throw your success here, like it disproves everything that you clearly don't care to read
    Its really a generic statement to say you don't take care of your team when believe me I do 100% before each match. And yes despite deciding to tank on the league after 4 tolls in 7 matches, I had an amazing season reaching cup semis and SL finals , the difference is I faced active players there.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Throw your reason and tactics out of the window.
    yes, sometimes.
    It's the Wheel of Fortune scenario
    Said about it here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-eleven.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12