Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Come ON Nord, fix your bug please

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Ibangali

You waste your time. It's like Apple - it's not a bug, it's a feature... or you hold your phone wrong.
    I hope you not send your players with "poor" or "good" moral condition.

I know this moral also cosmetic or just visual but still we use blue to make sure our team has optimal preparation.

And again:

My point was, you send your team with "superb" moral, given max win bonus and win the match with 6 goal (0:6) and end of the match showing your team need another 13 blue to boost up players moral, no way, it must be bug.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    This isn't a bug @ibangali, the home screen will always suggest that you top off your players both in condition and moral. But you as the manager of your club you should check the other menus, like the Squad and Physio Center to see what these two metrics show in better detail.
    How much condition or moral is good for your players you will have to decide on your own through experience with the game.

So this bar is completely useless (as I expected)?
    Come ON Nord, fix your bug please-capture.jpg

Then why even implement it? What better details should we check in our physio center? There is nothing more than what it's actually visible, and you know it. That bar only tells the preparation level based on an average of condition and morale, more details are inexistent.
    Are you implying that there's a hidden optimal condition value for each team? Then, why using the aforementioned generic bar for everyone? Are you saying that my optimal condition could be around 30% or 70% and we have to take risks to discover it? Then, what's the point to have a condition percentage in the first place?

Why don't you just implement a magical chemistry in the team that when you find the right formation and right positioning of the player the team just works? THAT would be a bit more realistic and transparent.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Now, here I bring today's game report, look the screenshot before the match (moral condition) then look the screenshot right after the match (moral condition), also on same screenshot you can see "game income: -82.3K"; I give max win bonus, so my players moral stay high or normal; in this way I don't have to use lots of blue. I'm not doing this thing only this season, I'm doing this since I start to play this game (June 2016). It used to be work but last couple of season it doesn't work, even it's worse now.

Come ON Nord, fix your bug please-moral-before-match.jpg

Come ON Nord, fix your bug please-moral-after-match.jpg

so, again:

My point was, you send your team with "superb" moral, given max win bonus and win the match with 6 goal (0:6) and end of the match showing your team need another 13 blue to boost up players moral, no way, it must be bug.
    although this time 8:0
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-13-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Guys do you really have issues with having enough blues?
    Not really... Come ON Nord, fix your bug please-morale-boosters-day-17.jpg

I always make sure that all my players have at least light green morale arrows before each match, and can usually top up those that aren't to that condition with a free video. Rarely do I have to boost with two packs, usually it's because I haven't used that player in a while...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Last season I wrote this thread and sorry, I pull the threat to bring Nord attention again or is it only me facing this problem.

Today I had last CL group match, it important because if I win then I'll lead the group rank. Anyway, I use moral to boost up my players. all players moral were superb (including 2 subs), max win bonus then play the match, win 0-4 (away). Now end of the match my when I go to the 'squad' page to prepare my team for next match of the day, it shows I need to feed 7/8 moral boost again for my 7 players. I don't understand this part. Used to be, if we win the match then we might need 3/4 blue, may be less but if we lost then we need 8-17.

This days we can't farm 10 videos then how we can feed tons of moral

Come ON Nord, fix your bug please-moral-boost.jpg

Come ON Nord, fix your bug please-moral-boost-1.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 07-07-2017 at 05:37 AM.

The moral decreasing even after you win is stupid. There is no reasoning behind this, maybe only if you sub out someone and he is unhappy but not everyone. If you give players full morale before a match you have the next day, they will still decrease you should only do it in the same day as your match.
    ibangali and Niddhoeggr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC
    If you give players full morale before a match you have the next day, they will still decrease you should only do it in the same day as your match.
    I know that
    that's why I waited until server restart at 9:30 pm EST (GMT-5) and my game was at 11:53 pm EST; soon the server restarted I received daily gift then train my subs for 10% bonus, after that I feed moral boosters (whoever needed to gain 'superb'), I don't even train my top 11, I leave their condition 99% for the match.

I agree with you, moral should not decrease after you win the match, not only that, paying full win bonus, which is tons of money.
    Last edited by ibangali; 07-07-2017 at 06:38 AM.

What was the player ratings for that match? Did the players with low rating lose morale, even though you won the match?
    Altiplano likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Talisman you spot on.
    Surely a player lose morale if he underperfoms and surely this is not a bug.
    Let's say i have a 7star player who plays costantly about 9 and in a specific match
    performes lets say 7 this player will lose morale for sure even if i win by 10 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    What was the player ratings for that match? Did the players with low rating lose morale, even though you won the match?
    well, posting another game report with rating, what you think about that now: you can see AML & AMR rating 10 and they need moral boost to get back 'superb' posting
    any normal game my players go to play with 'Very good' (light green) moral but important game I play with 'superb' (dark green) moral. after win a match with high win bonus, do you really think its normal to cost another 13 blue to get back players moral

Come ON Nord, fix your bug please-moral-boost-2.jpgCome ON Nord, fix your bug please-moral-boost-3.jpg
    Come ON Nord, fix your bug please-moral-boost-4.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 07-07-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12