Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Assistant Manager, you can stick your GK recommendation straight to your ASS !

I had two GK, always got GK. I bought third GK got AMR/MR (signed). Sold one GK, then kept getting GK again. Bought a third GK again, got ST/AMC (signed). Even with three GK got GK again (actually signed this time as needed). Now with four GK and five ST I got AMC/MC with PM SA today (signed).

ive been selling my players for way above what i usually get

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

its ridiculous that your scout never presents you with players in positions you need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You Missed Something No problem you exported . Player value is calculated by the line value

Team 7* nordeus give football player 79 Token . 6* < 79 ...etc ....

Rookie
    Do you guys have any new position recommendation lately?
    After zillion of AM/ST, today I receive DR/DMR. I don't know what cause that change.

Pro
    Wow I just got an offer for a DMC with playmaker or corner kick. Something has changed. His stats are better though then a lot of strikers. He is scoring 1 goal and 1 assist per 2 games lol. Not something I easily believe. Too bad I have a good DC/DMC. I hope I get the same offer in 1,5 week again.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Home Guard FC got MC recommendations today! They now have a nice 6* (nearly 7*) midfielder with ML second position. The slight downside is the corner-kick SA - would have preferred free-kick or playmaker.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-16-2017 at 10:22 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Kto
    Got ML/MC, useless now at the end of season, but still great thing! Seems like the recommendation system has changed.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Why is this the end of the season ?
    All the important games are in front (Cup final, semi-finals of CH.L & S. League, promotion to next asso division)
    Unless you already failed to that or do tanking - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Why is this the end of the season ?
    All the important games are in front (Cup final, semi-finals of CH.L & S. League, promotion to next asso division)
    Unless you already failed to that or do tanking - lol
    If he was tanking, then that would be even more of a reason to buy as he would have 1 week more for progressing the player. He probably meant end of season in comparison to if he got the player say in the first week. I, myself, I am not keen on buying players after the 2nd week of a season (and I am saying for nordgens, now think of recommendations), unless the right player shows up - a player with characteristics I was looking for, and someone that I will intend to use regularly in the following seasons - and provided that I have enough of green packs to up his quality later, or in the case of emergencies.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast