Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: An open discussion. What do you fellow players expect from a game like Top Eleven.

An open discussion. What do you fellow players expect from a game like Top Eleven.

My hope in doing this thread is to give our concise expectation from a game like this. With the obvious recent problems the game has I wanted us to not just point out the fallacies of Top Eleven like we have done in numerous threads, but what we actually want and why we complain. Hopefully this will help all those who see us just as crybabies who want to win (That is far from the truth.)

The first is the most important for me and it ties with the rest of the problems I have. How much does our involvement and commitment actually matter. This is why I can't give troll,fixed abnormal results (call them what you want) a pass because it destroys the whole reason for a game like TE to exist. I already accept the randomness factor and occasional surprises as part of the imperfection all game engines might have. Players who get involved and make changes are the ones who are playing so it's disrespectful IMO for us to lose against those who don't care about their teams or the game. A lot of us have pointed out how attending a match against these teams puts us in disadvantage when clearly it should be the other way around.

I'm curious about your opinions.
    teebag333, manoc1992 and ibangali like this.

Too many inactive teams/bots in competitions. I'm fine with 3 or 4 but not more than half not being occupied by a human manager. Thing is that since I got this game, I've played every single day. So logically I think the game should kick players who are inactive for lets say n+1 days (with n being their level)
    teebag333 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I would like little less RNG, more interactive gameplay (according to formations/tactics), more hints from a.m. and a game of 20' min.
    Now it's too short.

But mostly , I would like to have the old version again
    KenoticFC, LarryC and manoc1992 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    I would like to get special price for

Best Striker

and

Best Assist Player

I think these changes are doable for 000011000011110000 Guys

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I would like little less RNG, more interactive gameplay (according to formations/tactics), more hints from a.m. and a game of 20' min.
    Now it's too short.

But mostly , I would like to have the old version again
    Great idea about the longer game. Even 15 minutes I will be ok if that means better and clearer animation.

gonna say commitment plays big part in this game for sure,i started playing top eleven in 2014 december at that time i had hardly any knowledge about football tactics etc but somehow after hard 1st season i won cup in 2nd season but had no clue what to do ahead in terms of tactics so i took 1 year break to know about tactics,i started watching hell lot of football matches on tv ,youtube videos about football which helped me when i thought i wanna make comeback into game,i think watching football and reading stuff helped me get better in this game quite alot compared to what i was earlier .my committment also helped me in this game without any doubt ,buying good high quality players ,sniping 99%players with less then 30 tokens in 2016,training ur team before hard matches,working on tactics,studying ur opponent well is fun part of this game for sure and it rewards u well too regarding troll results yes it happens in game sometime but its quite normal if u see ,how real life matches goes when crystal palace went onto defeat chelsea and arsenal ,and arsenal defeated chelsea in fa cup final without some of their key players so its normal as everything has some margin of error and surprise
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @roguelover
    buying good high quality players , sniping 99%players with less then 30 tokens in 2016
    With what you did sniping
    Bazooka
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I think Nordeus should introduce these two things:

To buy legendary players for 100 T's or so,they should be uber solid 9* player with age of 18 or 19.

Randomness of the results is too much and because of this thing i have stopped buying tokens as nothing is guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    I think Nordeus should introduce these two things:

To buy legendary players for 100 T's or so,they should be uber solid 9* player with age of 18 or 19.

Randomness of the results is too much and because of this thing i have stopped buying tokens as nothing is guaranteed.
    Sadly for legendary players the only option is the personal trainer, one of the worst options in the game. I wonder how many people have actually used it.
    manoc1992 likes this.

Rookie
    I'd like to be able to whisper to the ears of my bad performing players

no, seriously...

The team management part of the game is not bad. Following your players, making sure you always have a competitive team...
    Apart from the negotiation feature. Since Nordeus decided to fully control the offer side of the players market, it feels also less social. Making the negotiations affordable (why the exorbitant 10-tokens commission?) would bring something back.
    The building management part sucks a bit. Could be easily taken out or simplified.
    And indeed, playing against abandoned teams is not interesting.

Lastly, it'd be great to feel a bit more in control
    - be clear, concrete and transparent about what skills and SA do (and don't). Give the managers the way of building their own training & team strategy, instead of having to guess and speculate. On the long run, the lack of public knowledge can only feed conspiracy theories and trolling complaints.

- during the games, give more the impression that the manager's actions - formation, orders etc- have an impact.
    The statistics are rough and feel somewhat made up. How many offsides did my team cause? how many attacks on the left/right/center? activity per player (passes, shots, tackles etc)? # of shots from within the rectangle, long shots... how many counter attacks? I'm sure all of this can be improved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast