Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: John Guidetti - One of the LEGENDS of this game !!!

John Guidetti - One of the LEGENDS of this game !!!

At almost 21 years, the Legend John Guidetti joined AF Goodfellas and he had an instant impact on the team's success and the many throphies won, and without a doubt a statue will be built at the stadium to honor this amazing player !! Without a doubt he's one of the best players this game has ever seen, and without a doubt there isn't another that had his ratio goals/games !! 1219 goals and 471 assists in 600 games !! He will greatly be missed and always be remembered by all AF Goodfellas fans !! Another amazing last season and display before his retirement, with many goals!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails John Guidetti - One of the LEGENDS of this game !!!-guidetti.jpg  
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

I am a fan of your legend. A true legend John Guidetti one of the best i've seen will be missed.👏👏

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Celta Vigo wishes he was as good in real life

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Amazing stats, true passion!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Now 1220 goals in 601 games after netting 4 more in last league game
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Great player
    Too bad he didn't earn an extended contract
    My top player, Ronaldo gonna play next season too (34 > 35 y.o.)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Great player
    Too bad he didn't earn an extended contract
    My top player, Ronaldo gonna play next season too (34 > 35 y.o.)
    I know bro really sad to see him retiring. He extended last season, but not again on this one..After becoming a Legend and earning a place in AF Goodfellas Hall of Fame he probably just wants to move to Ibiza and enjoy life Hahaha
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Celta Vigo wishes he was as good in real life
    He bought the real John Guidetti the fake one went to Celta Vigo.

Could you tell us how did you bought such a legend?
    Is he a scout player or bought through negos. or an academy player or recommended?
    And, also how did you take care of him for so long? i mean he is 33yo and 124% so, how many greens on an average you spent on him per season?

Even among legends, he is very very special.
    For me, he is the Kohinoor among diamonds.
    Last edited by achiie; 06-23-2017 at 11:24 AM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Could you tell us how did you bought such a legend?
    Is he a scout player or bought through negos. or an academy player or recommended?
    And, also how did you take care of him for so long? i mean he is 33yo and 124% so, how many greens on an average you spent on him per season?

Even among legends, he is very very special.
    For me, he is the Kohinoor among diamonds.
    Bought him when he was nearly 21yrs from auctions, and made him Legend at 21yrs, and I am not sure how many greens I've used on him, but trained him a lot and kept him Legend till 3 seasons ago. Very rare to find such an amazing player, but hopefully his replacement will be half as good as him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast