Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Don't know whether to cash in on this player or not

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcjevans View Post
    Thanks, so should I sell this guy to rack up some cash, or shall i just get a couple of dl dr oldies at the start of the season, as it stands with winning the league, 470k so I'll have about a mil which will be enough to get a least one decent younger player or a couple of decent older players.
    Mate that team will probably do you for level 3 aswell! Ive a few young players that gain alot, all the time and a few older players that i bought as 5 stars and will sell before the end of the season. Ive actually stopped training guys over the age of 27 because they dont gain alot (i do train them if theres enough rest time between matches) and id rather use green packs so i can train the younger guys more.

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Players will not lose 2 stars...
    I know that. I meant 4 stars.
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 04-02-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Don't forget you will 600k for sponsorship

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    What guy you talking about?

I would keep him!!! Consider you are not a token buyer, the strategy is to buy young expensive players and play them a lot. I got young, low quality players that always perform well and get 5-6 skill points/2 games not including extra training after. Easily 1-1.5 stars. If you manage your team well, your player can catch up to the rest of the team the next season being 6*. Should give him more defense as an MC though.

BTW you got a very nice team, you must play management games before. You wont be scared of any token buyers!!! Don't need to invest as a whole but once in awhile if you can, upgrade your team when you feel its easy to get players for least amount of tokens. A player young, expensive MC/DMC playmaker or freekicker would be super nice!!!

Good Job!!!
    Thanks for the kind words aha, well all my friends irl had got addicted to this and told me about it, like 2 games into this season, so I have only ever had the league, but I did do a lot of research on the forums and I only generally train the young ones and save up as many greens as possible for the cups etc next season! Completely forgot about the sponsorship, and for winning the league, so I'll have about 1.5 mil but yeah addictive game, and thanks for all the ideas/suggestions all , Can't wait for the new season though aha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12