Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Come ON Nord, fix your bug please

Come ON Nord, fix your bug please

Win a match 0-6, paying tons of win bonus, before the match feed moral boost and need 13 moral boost again for next match, it can be right. Please Nord fix your bugs, we are really frustrated and tired with your tons and tons of game bugs. I'm not worried about my asso match but right after the asso match I have CL. If I remember right, usually if we lost a match then we need 13 or more moral, but I win my last match and given full win bonus, feed moral before the match

Come ON Nord, fix your bug please-moral-wrong.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-11-2017 at 04:53 PM.
    manoc1992 likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Famous
    It's not a bug. It's a click bait.
    ibangali likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

that is always the case. i dont understand this morale thing. Do morale really have any effect to the game?
    KenoticFC, ibangali and Niddhoeggr like this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    This isn't a bug @ibangali, the home screen will always suggest that you top off your players both in condition and moral. But you as the manager of your club you should check the other menus, like the Squad and Physio Center to see what these two metrics show in better detail.
    How much condition or moral is good for your players you will have to decide on your own through experience with the game. I personally don't top off my players' moral unless I have to use two moral boosters to do so. When it comes to condition, I just try to keep the guys at around 80% before every match and only top 'em off to 100% when the next match is very important - I wouldn't want to take any chances.
    gamer5289 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    that is always the case. i dont understand this morale thing. Do morale really have any effect to the game?
    I agree, you go to a match with full morale and despite winning some players morale will still drop. The worst is when you lose not only the players morale will drop (rightfully so) but the game takes 1 or 2 packs from you. Morale is the only thing you can't get from any buildings.

Kto
    Guys do you really have issues with having enough blues?

The same thing it happens with the morale of my first 11 players, it is full before the game, and even if I win the match I lower the morale to a few players. My opinion is that morale does not matter in this game.
    Why?
    ibangali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    This isn't a bug @ibangali, the home screen will always suggest that you top off your players both in condition and moral. But you as the manager of your club you should check the other menus, like the Squad and Physio Center to see what these two metrics show in better detail.
    How much condition or moral is good for your players you will have to decide on your own through experience with the game. I personally don't top off my players' moral unless I have to use two moral boosters to do so. When it comes to condition, I just try to keep the guys at around 80% before every match and only top 'em off to 100% when the next match is very important - I wouldn't want to take any chances.
    So far I remember it used to be not like that, moral had effect in the game before. Also if you send your team with full moral and full win bonus, if your team win then you might need 2/3 blue to gain full team moral for next match. But last couple of season it doesn't work. Moral have following 5 conditions: very poor, poor, good, very good and superb. I usually send my player "very good" moral condition but if I have a important match then I send them with "superb" moral. Why I'm saying it's bug because end of the match game engine not holding or controlling or calculating players moral any more based on win bonus, match preparation, match outcomes etc.

I know what home screen does but if you go through individual player of your t11 on Squad and Physio Center and count all then it'll give you same total number whatever home screen suggested.

My point was, you send your team with "superb" moral, given max win bonus and win the match with 6 goal (0:6) and end of the match showing your team need another 13 blue to boost up players moral, no way, it must be bug.

I hope you remember this threat: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...lue-green.html

Here is one of my club, never use any blue, only win bonus activated top of the league rank, playing knockout CL, semi final cup. even some time player moral were poor I didn't use any blue. I hope you got the picture what I'm pointing. Either total moral thing doesn't have any sense or your game engine not working correctly anymore.

Come ON Nord, fix your bug please-ibangali-ac-no-moral.jpg

Thanks
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-12-2017 at 05:40 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Ibangali

You waste your time. It's like Apple - it's not a bug, it's a feature... or you hold your phone wrong.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Guys do you really have issues with having enough blues?
    I do. I have a ton of green and red packs. I collected a lot when I had more than 20 videos each day. By combining this with training and condition efficiency I managed to store a lot. Morale packs on the other hand I use all the time. I want to make sure my team has optimal preparation before the match.
    ibangali likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast