Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anything changed this season..?

Rookie
    So just to visualise the bizarre situation I'm finding myself in. Remember, after about 7 games I was 10th, could hardly score to save my life and was losing or drawing with anyone who chose to put a team out in front of my lot.

Now, I've won the challenge with 120 points, and this is the league table. Bonkers.

Rookie
    And to finalise the farcical nature of my early season...

Dreamer
    Have top eleven suddenly added tons of troll????
    USARABAT likes this.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    another moaner who won the championship
    congrats !
    smk fc likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Haha I wasn't moaning, my initial post was as a result of having the worst start I'd ever had, so just wondered if anything had changed.

If you read back I never once ranted about it being unfair, just aired the possibility I wasn't spending enough to be favoured by the system!

Rookie
    I'm having a similar issue, same everything and decent players brought in. 40% so top trained but losing a lot more games and strikers mid firing

Rookie
    Every single season, without fail i have a midseason slump. This has been happening since I started playing. I will have a run of 4-5 games where i'm losing, drawing or barely holding on to win. I get that it may be trying to simulate real life a bit but unfortunately for me changing my formation, squad rotation etc doesnt change the slump (as you think it would in real life). I just have to suffer it out and hope the other geezers get it worse than I. This last season was the worst for me though. I got hit hard with a slump midseason and again late season that had me go from a 5 point lead in 1st place to ending 3rd on the final day. All against unmanaged teams and abandoned teams! All the hard yards were earned, I shouldve easily won out against my final opponents.

Same thing happened one of my academy team; last season was second on the rank until third week and all the sudden team played funny or system make it to play funny, 7 games on last week of last season 2 draw 5 lost, pulled down to rank 4. This season one win to next lost or draw. Like the team lost against me 5:0, return match they win or draw, even quality doesn't help.

My understanding every time they update the app or software then game engine changes team chemistry.
    Last edited by ibangali; 08-26-2017 at 04:55 AM.

Pro
    why don't you try to change your players ? buy new young ones

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    why don't you try to change your players ? buy new young ones
    bought recommended scout, doesn't work
    when game engine decide to pull your pant down you can't do anything, except use your both hand to cover...
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast