Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Association free Saturday

Apprentice
    Question is , who would want to spunk 50 tokens to buy many five star players every weekend just to win the 100 platinum tokens end of season?

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Question is , who would want to spunk 50 tokens to buy many five star players every weekend just to win the 100 platinum tokens end of season?
    Only they know how much tokens they get for free and how much they spend every week. If they are getting a lot of tokens for free (legal or illegal way), then they might not care too much about the spending or even the rewards (100T) and hence, the balance (profit or loss), but if they care more about winning, they will use several ways to get advantages to win. There is also a type of people that will even buy (using their money) to win.

Significant draw fooling or manipulation is something that I never liked in this game; it is something that is unfair to others that won't be manipulating their draws, especially those that will be put in the same competition as the draw manipulators. Of course, many manipulators won't see it this way, or they will see it but won't admit it.

In many games, some people try to exploit the weaknesses to gain advantages, even if that goes against moral standards. To each his own, but when it affects others negatively, then it is not acceptable.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-12-2017 at 03:56 PM.
    KenoticFC and Altiplano like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Are you not making a confusion between causes and consequences ??
    For me, the real question is: Do Nordeus REALLY want to solve this problem ?
    They were very fast in taking actions against people who want to sell their teams on Facebook. But they do nothing against the assos cheats who are so easy to spot.
    There must be a reason.
    Nordeus benefit from this sort of practice; so, they might close an eye (maybe they already noticed this practice and closed an eye). How do they benefit? More transfers have to be made; there will be more activity and competition in the transfer market. Also, the victims will need or get the feeling that they need to boost their quality.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-12-2017 at 04:13 PM.
    gamer5289 and Altiplano like this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    If Nordeus sees that these accounts give them a substantial income that we may not know about, then I can see why they may be closing an eye and giving them a pass. Shutting them down will make these "costumers" angry and if Nordeus is somehow making a profit from them then its too bad for us honest regular players.
    It sucks but I understand than in the long run players like me who just enjoy the game and give Nordeus the ad videos views are less desirable than those who pay, even if they cheat in association.
    They should still take action against selling accounts since that is directly against their terms.
    Honesty is something that has lost its place in this world. It is not only a matter of video games; the problem is there in real life itself where dishonest ways 'prevail'. The integrity of Nordeus itself has to be put into question.
    KenoticFC and Altiplano like this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

I agree. Let's not lose to much sleep over this. I already accept things as they are, they better improve the gameplay first . Association are just a source of tokens for me really. I became captain this season and nobody cares in my association, which is discouraging, they are too lazy to even click the train button. I gave tons of loans and bonuses over the months but no they have zero interest. I take this as a sign that it is not a fun feature for an average user and they only want the tokens at the end.

Famous
    I do not want to spend too much time thinking about this but it seems to be an incredible waste of time for such a small profit. Even if this practice earns them 100 tokens per season, is it really worth it ? Tokens make sense if you win trebles out of them. They are worth nothing for themselves. We have won 35 asso tourneys. To me, altogether they do not compare to one single of my league titles. Not even talking of my cups!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I agree. Let's not lose to much sleep over this. I already accept things as they are, they better improve the gameplay first . Association are just a source of tokens for me really. I became captain this season and nobody cares in my association, which is discouraging, they are too lazy to even click the train button. I gave tons of loans and bonuses over the months but no they have zero interest. I take this as a sign that it is not a fun feature for an average user and they only want the tokens at the end.
    I left associations for nearly a year (since my 2nd quit). I only joined back a week or so ago to the same association that I created way back as I felt I was really needed there. But, given that I know the negatives of this game (match fixing, predetermined results, no sense in terms of input and output, and so on), the game is no more for me the way it used to be. During a period, I was used to a game that had more sense and was more responsive to inputs. But the game has no longer been the same since that second quit. The game is numb, and there are a lot of nonsense in it. I am only playing to keep me occupied. I also add replies or comments on the forum, taking into consideration my experiences, which side is right and also what the situation is. Sometimes it is our frustration speaking - our frustration due to things not being ideal or not enough to our liking, but what else can we do? For me, the main problem with this game is still the same: it is not about winning or losing, but how someone wins or loses. Hard work, good management and tactics do not do enough in this game as the game goes mostly according to other things including RNGs (that too biased ones it seems). Those associations things are less important; what is important is to have a game that functions more in terms of football logic and less in terms of randomness, business and so on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-12-2017 at 11:51 PM.
    madflo19 and Altiplano like this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Well, for the third time this month we will face so called cheaters (no matter will we win or lose in the semis)
    I can say that we ve got a strong group of players - bonuses are there,loans are there but still we don't have a single chance to win and stay in platinum because someone is playing unfair. Every f*cking weekend.

Our ass
    Association free Saturday-image.jpg

so we don't have a chance to compete.

There is a good thing though - I ve stopped spending money on this game. Thanks Nords)

Famous
    After last weekends run in against an unsportsmanlike association I'm playing lite today.
    No way am I going to burn through 40-50 rest packs to maintain fully fit starting lineups for four matches when two of them are for this debacle of an associations tournament.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Woopypooky, the accounts that are often being used to exploit the association draw, are taking advantage of the 120 token starter pack from opening up a new account. They create account to win a tournament or two, then discard that account, then create a new account, and keep repeating the process.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast