• NO

16 22.22%
Page 249 of 406 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Each to there opinion. Helps everyone out here with the players back up for grabs
    No only helps you out with the cash from sales & the tokens you have to blast anyone out the market it doesn't benefit me ??

Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    I fully understood what has been happening but using 2nd accounts to help anybody out is defeating the object of playing without assistance and basically taking the fun out of playing
    We made a couple of accounts for cannon fodder to play friendlies against since some of us wont have too many competitive games as normal. No Champions League for any of us this season and No Champions League for most of us next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    a draw with Tidy FC had no influence on the overall result , MASTERMINDS FC are up to the Playoffs
    waiting for the league match and waiting for the 1st point against a hard team that has got 3 wins from 3 matches
    good luck!
    i may not watch my cup match and fear losing again.
    supporting my team's much welcome.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    We made a couple of accounts for cannon fodder to play friendlies against since some of us wont have too many competitive games as normal. No Champions League for any of us this season and No Champions League for most of us next season.
    Friendlys yes by all means carry on ! But to get them to buy your hard to sell players is an unfair advantage if I'm not mistaken ?? Agree July or have you benefited aswell ??

Even the cash I got from it has started being used to help out. But hey not gonna argue about it. It's done and it has helped out people in debt. And not like I am using the money to improve my team. So where is the advantage
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    good luck!
    i may not watch my cup match and fear losing again.
    supporting my team's much welcome.
    i'll support you

Apprentice
    Even the cash I got from it has started being used to help out. But hey not gonna argue about it. It's done and it has helped out people in debt. And not like I am using the money to improve my team. So where is the advantage
    But why in first place just let the game progress normally without anyone getting benefited ?
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    Friendlys yes by all means carry on ! But to get them to buy your hard to sell players is an unfair advantage if I'm not mistaken ?? Agree July or have you benefited aswell ??
    calm down bro.
    what we can do now is we stay on our way.

You must remember that L1 is the hardest level in the game to generate any real amount of income in $ for your team, and its hard to sell unwanted players because they are generally unwanted by other managers.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    The problem is that.. First: you didn't asked about it.
    Second: you already was accused of cheating because of invitation of other players early
    Third: how can you say that the money will not helps you...
    Fourth: you helped only some of us. This is not fair for the others...

but since it's done, what about closing the speech over it?