• NO

16 22.22%
Page 282 of 406 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Whats happening here?
    Quick answer is I'm quiting it. dv8r is thinking of giving up and looking to next season

I hate all the haters that keep coming up with new random rules after the league has started like

No scouts
    Only 6 transfers a season
    No setting up second accounts to buy your reject players

Just a load of non-sense to me this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I hate all the haters that keep coming up with new random rules after the league has started like

No scouts

That's why I'm quiting. Not our fault they don't have chances to farm tokens

Quite disappointed with our league result today against the FlyingRhinos at home, If we are going to do well in the league we ought to win our home games at the very least, No disrespect to Steve and his team, hes got a good team and is worthy of what he has achieved so far, keeping everything rather quiet is possibly the key to success in the league this season.

I'm here to have fun more than anything, not to try and out do everyone competitively. I only have a good squad due to the blessing of the sponsors. I don't plan to buy any tokens on this account now.

Apprentice

No scouts

The only one that bothers me is the 2nd account the rest are brill with me as it doesn't matter if you buy scouts as there is a quality cap of 24.9 !
    I just think the main page needs editing a little just to stop all this ? I really don't want people to quit

Keep right on

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    That's why I'm quiting. Not our fault they don't have chances to farm tokens
    The quality cap was setup for the long term and to alow us to be competitive in the CL in future seasons against other teams outside the forum league.

Apprentice
    Quite disappointed with our league result today against the FlyingRhinos at home, If we are going to do well in the league we ought to win our home games at the very least, No disrespect to Steve and his team, hes got a good team and is worthy of what he has achieved so far, keeping everything rather quiet is possibly the key to success in the league this season.

I'm here to have fun more than anything, not to try and out do everyone competitively. I only have a good squad due to the blessing of the sponsors. I don't plan to buy any tokens on this account now.
    I watched your game and it was end to end both sides had one on ones in the last 3 mins to win it ! Was a good one to watch

Keep right on

Apprentice
    The quality cap is the best idea we have can't get any fairer than that !!

Keep right on

Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    I watched your game and it was end to end both sides had one on ones in the last 3 mins to win it ! Was a good one to watch

Keep right on
    LOL... How did Kevin Mensah's little brother play? I wasn't there I was asleep.

good game
    was a tough fight against such a strong team