Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mid-Season Review - How is your club doing? - 8 July

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It was a good day
    Won my rival, Real Madryt , lower q team but with a good active manager so after a draw in a previous game vs Yahoo, I 'm back to the top.
    The game was going for a draw as oppo GK had 7 saves but Ronaldo, the legend of the team scored with a F-K at 88'.
    Mid-Season Review - How is your club doing? - 8 July-league-d12-vs-real.jpg

Gonna miss him
    Mid-Season Review - How is your club doing? - 8 July-ronaldo-league-d12.jpg

Also qualified for the semi-finals of the Cup.
    hey Saysy, how is your team doing so far ?
    achiie, axd23, HairDryer and 3 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    20-1-3 across all comps is a great first half. Good luck repeating on the TC - not trying to jinx anything.
    Thank you very much. Let's hope you won't jinx it, otherwise you'll be considered responsible for my failure hahahaha
    HairDryer and Jeeves like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Rookie

😎😎

Another cup semifinal, but bigger chances this time. The bad news is if I make it in the final I'm probably going to face a seasoned tanker, poor me

Results are excellent I think:

Number 1 in league;
    After a 5-0 win in knockout round bound to be good for QF in CL;
    Semi's in Cup.

Main formation is 4-3N-2W-1. Arrows up on the wingers.
    Bought 2 wingers last season trained them with SA SS. Both are great but there is a significant difference though.
    Robben really is on fire: 58 goals in 27 matches.

Mid-Season Review - How is your club doing? - 8 July-img_1.jpgMid-Season Review - How is your club doing? - 8 July-img_2.jpgMid-Season Review - How is your club doing? - 8 July-img_3.jpgMid-Season Review - How is your club doing? - 8 July-img_4.jpg
    Last edited by Robert79; 07-10-2017 at 08:39 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Haan FC lvl 24 - back again

Through in all competitions, 2nd in the league because of a troll result earlier in the season. I have a chance to patch this up in a couple days when I face the league "leader". Let's hope the match engine works as it should.

One of my AC club "iamibangali", won TC 2 season before, last season second on league and now this season rank 9
    improving players, using counter formation, training, coaching but still fighting, should I go for tanking

Mid-Season Review - How is your club doing? - 8 July-rank-9.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    One of my AC club "iamibangali", won TC 2 season before, last season second on league and now this season rank 9
    improving players, using counter formation, training, coaching but still fighting, should I go for tanking

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rank 9.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	84543
    Go for a tank since you don't have anything to win or lose. You will have new opponents if you are tired of facing the same ones like I was.

Currently, I'm barely first in my very active league (10 active managers). It's been very up and down in that competition.
    I just scratches my way into the quarter finals. But it's not looking promising as I am a 105% team and my next opponent is 140%. Even if I somehow advance, the opponent qualities are 124%, 118%, 120%, 115%, 109%, and 120%. Gotta pray to the troll gods.

Cup seems more attainable with the quality a little more in range. But again, I'm lowest quality of the final 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    madflo19 likes this.

The usual trash, I'm one of the idiots who train consequently as a consequence I have to play against opponents with higher team level. Very annoying I think by end of the season I quit. I'd like to play something which is interesting, not frustrating. In the league I'm unbeaten.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast